• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA/BNHA rp search - 18+ - mainly mxm

c0f9d71cc8cd99cb5bd0eb406fe7247f.jpg
Hey! Welcome !
I have just been craving some My Hero Academia lately, so if you are above 18, then send me a message and let's write something (:

My main ships
(bold is the one I would like to play, if nothing is bold you can have your pick!)
:

Kirishima x Bakugou **♥️
Villain!Bakugou x Kirishima
Villain!Kirishima
x Bakugou *
Jirou x Denki
Kirishima x Denki
Dabi x Hawks
Mirio
x Tamaki
Shinsou x Denki
Todoroki x Bakugou

Sidenote on Deku : I would have included more Deku, but in my experience he just become a self-insert. But. If you are good Deku roleplayer who would like to prove me wrong, I would be happy to give it a go. I am not perfect either (I am personally not very good at doing Bakugou and Tamaki for example). I am open to get my mind changed on this one, and in that case I would be happy to do: (Todoroki x Deku , Shinsou x Deku or villain!Deku x pretty much anyone )

Rules:
  • Sorry no OCs this time around
  • 18+ , because I am in my 20s
  • I prefer to age up the characters in all my rps
  • Writing in PMs
  • If you contact me, please come with some ideas of your own as well
  • Long-term would be preferred, but if you are not planning to rp long-term, just tell me so I know what to expect

-

-- INSPIRATION BANK (all of these doesn't work for all the ships, but just something to get the brainstorm going, so these can be combined): --

One of our characters lose their quirk --- One of our characters get hurt in battle --- Our characters move in together out of convenience --- Our characters overhear a villain talking about a huge job --- Our characters are pro heroes and work together --- Our characters get stuck in the woods while hunting a villain and one is hurt --- One character keeps crashing at the others apartment, and the first character is not even surprised anymore --- One character has a huge secret that the other finds out about --- One character is kidnapped --- One character confessed to the other on their "death bed", but the other ends up surviving --- One character has a crush so obvious that everyone knows except the one they like --- One character actually reach the number one spot --- One character is feeling self-conscious about someone they couldn't save --- One character wants revenge --- One character kiss the other in the middle of a battle and it was caught on camera --- Our characters has a secret relationship --- One character decide to quit being a hero --- Our characters go out drinking together and black out, waking up in the same bed and needing to piece together the night --- Our characters go on vacation --- One character is a traitor

Soulmate AU --- College AU --- Prohero AU --- Apocalyptic AU --- Band AU --- Racing AU --- Military AU

Our characters are up against some really strong rivals and people around them are already giving up. One of our characters is getting beaten up and the other find the stamina to help them out !

This one is for a villain AU! One of our characters have discovered corruption in the hero society and have decided that the villain side seem to be the better option. However, they are still in love with the other character and wants to convert them to their side as well. The first character loves them as well, and is not ready to give them up, so they are trying to keep them on the good side. Neither of them agrees with the other, but doesn't stop them either.

One character is in denial about loving the other character. They want to focus on their goals (and optionally sleeping around). Yet, they can't deny that they are falling for the other character.

How the other one feels:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back