• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Meros OOC

Any news on the Rp front? I saw a new poster in one of the threads.
We're still recruiting, I'm not accepting or denying anyone just yet. But so far, all of the sheets I've seen are good. No news on when it will start yet.

We're still recruiting, I'm not accepting or denying anyone just yet. But so far, all of the sheets I've seen are good. No news on when it will start yet.
Cool. I could tag some folk to help in that regard, though can't guarantee since I'm uncertain of their activity and last visit on the site.

Cool. I could tag some folk to help in that regard, though can't guarantee since I'm uncertain of their activity and last visit on the site.
The posting minimum is once a day. If they can't uphold that, I'm afraid they wouldn't be accepted. If you think any of them can, though, they're more than welcome to join :)

The posting minimum is once a day. If they can't uphold that, I'm afraid they wouldn't be accepted. If you think any of them can, though, they're more than welcome to join :)

They usually post well when active, but since I've been gone awhile I couldn't say if they are still around is all. But I'll tag and we can check on it.

fancries1 fancries1 @Fluffy☆Kat MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx indiedarling indiedarling

Hey guys if your still around and have interest... We got a new Rp for Harry Potter starting up once we hit the recruitment quota. (:

They usually post well when active, but since I've been gone awhile I couldn't say if they are still around is all. But I'll tag and we can check on it.

fancries1 fancries1 @Fluffy☆Kat MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx indiedarling indiedarling

Hey guys if your still around and have interest... We got a new Rp for Harry Potter starting up once we hit the recruitment quota. (:
All my RPs are practically dead apart from two so I'm in

Quick question about your character. You said he's a metamorphagus, but he likes being a fox. Is he an animagus or metamorphagus?
He's a metamorphmagus but out of all the things he can be he prefers being a fox. It's just a preference.

He's a metamorphmagus but out of all the things he can be he prefers being a fox. It's just a preference.
Metamorphmagi can't turn into full animals. He could have fox like features, but since the books never actually say they can become full animals, and that would be quite overpowered, not full animals.

I think it's when we have enough characters and members. I don't believe a set time is been made, though I could be wrong just adding what RD told me when I asked the other day.
No, you're right. I don't want to accept characters after it begins, so I'd like as many as possible. The problem is we only have like 1-2 Meros supporters, so I want more before we start.

No, you're right. I don't want to accept characters after it begins, so I'd like as many as possible. The problem is we only have like 1-2 Meros supporters, so I want more before we start.
Ok cool. And that makes sense, easier to get rolling when all members are in before the start of Rp. How many are we looking to have for the Meros side?

Ok cool. And that makes sense, easier to get rolling when all members are in before the start of Rp. How many are we looking to have for the Meros side?
I don't have an exact specification, but I'd like it to be closer to even.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back