• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy mermaid rp anyone?

Dumplingboy

Personified dumpling who loves candy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
so i just created this new rp, and i want to see if ppl are interested. i like to let ppl have a say so in the plot so i gave a lot of room for people to let their creativity shine.pretty much there are two clans(okay well three but thats a secret and its not open yet until the other clans are filled out) the sun clan and the moon clan have been rivals for centuries. now the new generations have taken over the clan.(thats you guys ^.^) With new rulers, new warriors, knew ell everything its time to answer the question. War or peace?

also the clans are two different races of mermaids sun uses magic moon uses weapons. sun can turn into humans moon can turn into sea creatures. also when i say war i don't mean to kill the other race,each race is needed cus each has a role to keep the ocean in order, I simply mean who is going to be the ruler of the sea sorta thing

Last edited by a moderator:
moon clan:

king:open

queen:close

prince/princess:one spot open

warriors:three spots

workers:open

sun clan:

king:open

queen:open

prince/princess:one spot open

warriors:one spot open

workers:open

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]I'll join

[/QUOTE]
okay cool what did you have in mind?

Last edited by a moderator:
oh wow im stupid i didn't even mention that.

okay fixed

I'd love to be a prince of the clan of the moon and a female warrior of the clan of the sun if that's alright?

name: Karma

Clan: Moon Clan

Fav. Weapon: Bow and Arrows

Personality: Loyal; sometimes rude and mean; sometimes can be nice (especially around boys and the royals)

Hair color: White

Tail color: White with a faded blue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back