• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Medium or longterm 1x1 partner writing frenemies and/or hurt comfort RP's. Sign up!

Gaia

Elder Member
Hi there!

Just back from a break, but ready to start RP'ing again. I am very much looking forward to someone to double RP with, playing two characters from a fandom (could also be selfmade instead of pre-existing characters) and someone who likes to focus on:

Character growth
Character interaction
Genres like: Hurt Comfort/Angst/Mystery/Drama/Action/Fantasy

Disclaimer: I don't like slash; I'm OK with bromance kind of pairings, but I won't write any kind of sexual content (except from kissing and hugging etc.) because that's not what I focus on. I focus on the bond in between the characters, which isn't romantic per se, but could be antagonistic perhaps, or platonic. Think of friendship RP's, frenemy's (enemy's becoming friends/lovers) And everything in between! I'm open to almost any genre, theme and world. So PM me and we will discuss which world, setting and stage we want for our RP.

Roleplaying a male or female character is just fine, my preferred pairings - though they're no requirements - are:

Hannibal Lecter & Will Graham (Hannibal)
Yassen Gregorovitch & Alex Ridder (Alex Rider Series)
Lelouch & Suzaku (Code Geass)
Dean & Castiel (Supernatural)
Tom Riddle & Harry (Harry Potter)
Levi and Eren (AOT)
Sherlock & Watson) (Sherlock)

Just tell me what you prefer and we will create our own storyline and characters along the way :)
PM me and we can start our thread and OOC immediately;) Don't hesitate!

Small disclaimer: Due to being a Dutch native speaker mistakes in English grammar and vocabulary do occur; please bear in mind I'm doing my best to prevent those, but English isn't my mother tongue. Even though that's the case, this won't hold me back from writing and RP'ing. Writing is the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back