• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Medieval RP

PumpkinKats

Neya Tudor, a wood elf of common status, a farm girl to put it simply. She had never been far from home, her experience with the world being limited to the travelers coming through her small town.

Ms. Tudor runs a home, an air bnb of sorts, to put it simply. She welcomes travelers to fill her quiet home, bring her stories from far off nations.

The elf holds her own secrets, a bow and arrows stashed under her bed for who knows why, and a house full of strangers’ tales.

Who stops in next to Ms. Tudor’s Home of Travelers? Not many ask of the elf and how she got here, will you?

Neya Tudor, a wood elf of common status, a farm girl to put it simply. She had never been far from home, her experience with the world being limited to the travelers coming through her small town.

Ms. Tudor runs a home, an air bnb of sorts, to put it simply. She welcomes travelers to fill her quiet home, bring her stories from far off nations.

The elf holds her own secrets, a bow and arrows stashed under her bed for who knows why, and a house full of strangers’ tales.

Who stops in next to Ms. Tudor’s Home of Travelers? Not many ask of the elf and how she got here, will you?

There was a knock on the door. Neya opened the door. A figure dressed in black with his hood up hidding his figures. He put down his hood. Neya looked a dark elf, a Drow on her front door.
"Hello, my name is Otreas. Is this Ms. Tudor’s Home of Travelers?"

She was surprised to see a Drow here. She had served some before but that was years ago. “I- Yes, come in.” She said quickly and opened the door further for him to come inside, her ears twitching slightly because she was nervous

Otreas got in.
"I am sorry to bother you but I was said that there is much wisdom in this place.
He took a few steps more inside.
"I suppose you are Mad Tudor. I am seeking for some facts. And clues. And the fact that you know much from the tales of the travellers you hosted here may help me to get rid of that."
A spidey 3rd arm with a single 3 inches nail appeared under the cloak of the Drow.
"My curse."

She nodded. She listened to him with intent and her eyes widened when he showed his arm. “This is beyond anything I have seen.”

“Who cursed you? Given or born with it?” She asked, grabbing his free hand and pulling him into a room off the side of the kitchen, where she kept her potions.

“May I see your arm again? I do not wish to hurt you.”

"I was paladin of spider goddess Lolth once. A year ago some followers of Lolth attacked my village. They killed half the village including my mother. I stopped them by killing them all using the powers that Lolth had given me. Lolth got mad with me and cursed to become a Drider a mindless spider breast servant of her. The first part of the transformation is the spidey hand you saw before. I am trying to find a way to break the curse. I have some leads. One of them led me here.
I have to warn you about the hand. I have no control on it, it has its on mind and will. It has attacked me a few times."
He showed her a wound on the back of his left palm.
"The good part is that it warns me when there is danger nearby.
But again I don't know how it will react on your dids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back