• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mechs and queer romance? Couldn't be me (spoiler: it is). Come and tell me about your settings!

Owl-

Strigiform
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello lovelies! My name is Owl, I look forward to meeting you! I am a non-binary person and prefer they/them pronouns; this is important to me but it's not something I snap at people about. I am a very experienced roleplayer with 15+ years of various roleplaying under my belt; mostly tabletop and text-based.

I am currently working on a major science-fiction project and I am looking to fill a portion of my writing time with roleplay so I don't burn myself out on my main project.

What I am looking for:
- Likeminded writer(s) to craft a world and story together
- Detailed posts (no word requirement, just enough to bounce off of)
- Medium-level time commitment roleplay (4-7 replies per week)
- OOC engagement
- Science fiction or science-fantasy plots

What I am not looking for:
- Fandom roleplays
- Canon characters
- One liners
- Roleplayers under the age of 21
- Furry roleplayers, with the exception of monster / fantasy race / alien characters
- K- or J-pop/drama-themed roleplays

Genres/Themes I am interested in:
- Historical/alternative history**
- Science fiction**
- Mecha***
- Fictional militaries*
- Modern fantasy*
- Romance (with the preference that my partner and I play either F or NB characters)**
- Cyberpunk*
- Horror*

* Liked
** Preferred
*** Very much preferred

I don't have the ability to send DMs yet, so please shoot me a message if you're interested. As kindly as possible, I will be ignoring messages from people that did not read my ad. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back