• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Me, pick me !

Shakycone

SHakY
1.gif

Hello to those who are reading this right now :)
I am new to this website, however, I am not new to roleplaying at all!
so I have been hoping to find a few roleplay partners here, maybe some friends too :)

About me:
I am a 23-year-old person, so I would like my partners to be 18+, I had roleplayed with minors before and to be honest, they made me beyond uncomfortable.
i been roleplaying since 2011, so I have a good grasp on roleplaying I hope.
i do like OOC a lot, so I am kinda chatty so if you do not like talking you can tell me :)
I love animals a lot lol, I love memes and songs and youtube AND TikTok so don't be shy to spam me with them.

What I rp:
MXM ( this is the only ship I do unless the plot is really good. )
Horror
angst ( my fav tbh )
drama
slice of life
crime
supernatural
dark themes
forbidden love
mafia
or anything we agree on but those are my top fav

a few of my characters :

I have a lot of characters, some good for any kind of plot :

Do you want a fucked up boy who is drowning in the world of drugs and can't get out? I have it for ya
a cop who is too tired and sad for the loss of his beloved love? got ya
an old vampire who gave up on the idea of finding love? i have it
a normal, kind soul librarian who has a tea shop and a library? I have it too
a blind pianist who is too in love with his music and too scared to leave the comfort of it ? yeah i got u

I am open to any kind of plot, from the darkest worst thing you can think of to the fluffiest stuff !!
i can't wait to hear for all of you <3

2.gif

Hey I'm new here too and itching to get some threads going. I got a plot I have a lot of muse for rn, if you are still looking for partners, I can DM you the plot?

hiya! i've a shapeshifter boy with a fucked up background, who i think would fit well with either your librarian, vampire or cop!

hiya! i've a shapeshifter boy with a fucked up background, who i think would fit well with either your librarian, vampire or cop!

i would love to hear more about him, please Dm me so we can pick which one of my characters could fit with him !!

Bump, I am open to anything right now. ( Especially supernatural, angsty, drama!! anything to move my tears )

Hi! Would you be open to a mafia character/oblivious outsider rp? (I swear, I have a more detailed idea, I’m just not articulate rn)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back