• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MATTAVIOUS has entered the chat. [Plot updates 02/19/2024]

MATTAVIOUS

Hi everyone! I hope you all are doing well.

My name is Matt. I'm a 27-year-old male ready to pick up a few more roleplays after a hiatus. I am looking for a long term, original plot. I made a list of the various interest that I have and I look forward to plotting something with you if interested.

About Me:
- He/Him
- Prefer MxF pairings and I prefer playing male characters
- 3-5 paragraphs on average
- Eastern time zone
- I'd consider myself moderately active online ~ 3-5 active online days
- I consider myself lazy lit if you need a classification of my style
- I do not use discord

Currently craving:
- medieval/kingdom/royalty
- arranged marriage
- end of world/apocalypse/doomsday

Last edited:
Specific Plot Ideas That I'd Like To See come To Life

Trouble In Paradise
- New couple have been doing great. They've been on a few dates, they've made it Facebook official, but then weeks later one of them is found associated with a murder. This would sort of be like a murder mystery where they were with the person who was killed last on social record, so that's how they make it on the suspect list. Whichever one of the couple (could be my character or your character) who's not found as a suspect works as a lawyer and is then put on their case to figure out what happened. To prevent from this being redundant, I figured we could come up with our own framed-for-murder plot

For The Crown
- The Prince is due to be married. To keep the public entertained and invested in who the royal crown is, they've created this to become sort of like a reality show. All the participants are to be put through a series of tests, formals, parties, hosting, trivia, studying, ect to find the best fit queen. He ends up striking a deal up with one of the contests. The deal is, she will give him all of the details behind the scenes as far as who to trust, who's really there for him and not just there for publicity and money, and he will keep her in the show for as long as he possibly could in order to grant her the most money to help her family, who were struggling. The two, evidently, grow fond of one another and struggle with feelings interfering their original motives.

The One That Got Away
- There was a couple who had a great run. For whatever reasons, whether it was infidelity, relocation, growing apart, ect whatever they end up splitting up. Turns out she was pregnant and it was his but she didn't want to tell him because obviously the relationship had to end. Fast forward now, she has a kid and runs into him somewhere. Either in a store, or she maybe gets hired on at the place that he works at.... those details can be hashed out. But essentially he finds out he had a kid this whole time and thus creates the complicated plot of co-parenting with an ex. Obviously, there would be some subtle themes of them getting back together but it'd be the whole blended family process.

The Vampire King
- For centuries this vampire clan has ran the whole underworld. They are well-respected, and often looked at as the King and Queen of the undead. Traditionally, once the youngest of the generation is ready to wed, they are paired with another who ideally would produce any strong offspring together, or politically allow more strings to be pulled. This arrangement; however, was different as the elders have insisted to start incorporating humans into their clan. It is highly disapproved by a lot of members, but seems to be a necessary evil as food supply has dwindled as the Twilight phase has sizzled out in society. My character happens to be that vampire that is up next for this abomination of a marriage, and to find a human willing to do so would be twice as difficult. But when he has a chance-run-in with a peculiar human woman at the world's oldest book store, and finds himself captivated.

The Royals And The Royal Knight
- A knight of the castle has grown fond of the Princess, but she is to be married to another Prince in hopes of mending the impending, brutal war between the two saturated kingdoms. Though there is an immense amount of pressure to get married to this Prince, the Princess struggles between letting go of her past connection with the knight, which seems to only grow as the days go on. And fighting the fact that she's discovering the Prince isn't as horrible as he had seemed, she struggles between the two. (Yea, I would be doubling to do play as the Knight and the Prince to help with the plot but we could come up with so many different twists for this one!)

Barefoot Blue Jean Night
- Small, country town with deep roots throws their annual bonfire and your character happens to be visiting - either with mutual friends or with curiosity - and our characters hit it off. But then the contrast between city roots verses southern roots creates quite a clash between the two.

Last edited:
Ooooooo these one are really interesting
I don't even know which one to choose

I am interested in the trouble in paradise plot. I'm interested in creating a murder mystery! I can't send messages just yet but I'd love to plot with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back