• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Marvelous Marvel

Syrrus

Wishful bard
So, I am already doing a couple of these roleplays with some lovely people, one that hasn't started yet, but are going to be brilliant and another which were put on hold, so I wish to get some more in the news feed.

For they who have no clue what I am talking about: I want to role-play Marvel, it can be from the comics or the films, I do not mind either way. Because it is a fandom I prefer to play existing characters, though my partner may either do the same or create one of their own, whatever you feel comfortable with!

I have ton of plots, they all depends on the partner and what he/she is looking for. I can play almost any character to, so just tell who you want me to be. I won't play Bucky Barns, or anyone from Avenger of Shield.

At the moment, I'd like to play as (Though I really don't mind if you got someone else in mind!):

Quicksilver,

Loki (films, kidloki, heroloki, whoever)

Superior Ironman,

Vision,

Syrrus said:
So, I am already doing a couple of these roleplays with some lovely people, one that hasn't started yet, but are going to be brilliant and another which were put on hold, so I wish to get some more in the news feed.
For they who have no clue what I am talking about: I want to role-play Marvel, it can be from the comics or the films, I do not mind either way. Because it is a fandom I prefer to play existing characters, though my partner may either do the same or create one of their own, whatever you feel comfortable with!

I have ton of plots, they all depends on the partner and what he/she is looking for. I can play almost any character to, so just tell who you want me to be. I won't play Bucky Barns, or anyone from Avenger of Shield.

At the moment, I'd like to play as (Though I really don't mind if you got someone else in mind!):

Quicksilver,

Loki (films, kidloki, heroloki, whoever)

Superior Ironman,

Vision,
I would be interested in doing a roleplay with you if you would like to play as Loki. :)

Oh gods! I keep missing important stuff in my news feed. Right so... If anyone still wished to roleplay Marvel with me (pardon my late reply) do send me a PM and I'll be right with you! We can decide plots and characters there! I can be pretty much anyone from Marvel, just give me a name and I'm sure we can make something work.

Syrrus said:
Oh gods! I keep missing important stuff in my news feed. Right so... If anyone still wished to roleplay Marvel with me (pardon my late reply) do send me a PM and I'll be right with you! We can decide plots and characters there! I can be pretty much anyone from Marvel, just give me a name and I'm sure we can make something work.
Hi there! I'm new so I can't private message yet but I would still like to start a role play with you. :)

Syrrus said:
I would be super interested! I'm new here and don't know how to PM, but if you're still looking please let me know! :)

Hey I'd love to role-play with you! Maybe we can figure something out? Would you rather play with Canons or would you be alright with OCs?

AAAAH

okay. Hi everyone! I'm so sorry that I haven't replied in this thread. So glad to hear from so many of you! I stopped coming on to rpnation for life changing reasons and just noticed all the love!

I am back now. If anyone is still interested in some roleplay! I gladly play canon characters myself while you may play OC or canon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back