• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel RP

SerenaStark

Marvel's Minon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey guys :D

I'm looking for a 1x1 Avengers rp! I haven't seen Endgame yet (hopefully that will happen in the next week or so). I'm looking for someone to play Tony Stark for my female OC. I'll put her information below. I can double as well as pretty much any character from the MCU, and honestly, I encourage it. I think it strengthens the rp. I'm OC friendly so come and bring me some superpowered weirdos!! :D

People I love/have the most experience doubling as are (but not limited to):
Steve Rogers/ Captain America
Bucky Barnes/ The Winter Soldier
Thor Odinson, God of Thunder
Bruce Banner/ The Incredible Hulk
Yondu

If you don't want to double, just let me know! I'm still open to rping with you!

Here's a little about me:

I'm a 23 year old female working part time so I'm fairly active on RPN (I tend to reply quite a few times per day). I've been rping for close to 8 years, so I'm fairly experienced. I can write anything from 1 sentence to multiple paragraphs; it mostly depends on my partner preferences. I also utilize Discord, so if you're interested in using that medium instead of RPN, I'm more than willing to add you on there. Just PM me.

Here's my OC's information:

Serena
Appearance: http://0.s3.envato.com/files/39041661/valua_0784 copy.jpg
Weapons of choice: sword and shield, bow and arrow
Armor: https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.ne...k_promo.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160708135809
Abilities: super strength and agility, well trained in combat, doesn't age (she's been alive for a long time). Her power stems from the soul stone that is hidden on her island.

History: Serena is from a small island off the coast of the Pacific called Themyscira.

(She’s a spin off of Wonder Woman!)

Otherwise, PM me or reply to the thread if your interested or for more information!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back