• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Marvel or X-Men

wichtlein

swooping is bad
Hey!! I'm Letta and I've been craving a marvel RP lately I usually do oc X canon and double up but I'm willing to consider anything! With mcu I'm not too fussy and will be happy to be any character for your oc and I have a few plots in mind for that too and we can discuss them together as they vary depending on the canon characters involved! 

as for Xmen I have no plot yet but I kind of want it to be set in the events of first class or after days of future past when the schools up and running? Would be happy to do oc X canon for that too.

I understand life if stressful so I'm not expecting non stop replies, especially as I'm in uni application stress right now but I'm still pretty active! I'm only asking for at least one reply a week and post length I'm not to fussed about just as long as it isn't a one liner it should be good. But I do want dedicated, life happens just let me know! But I'm dedicated and want a partner who is too! I post at least a paragraph per reply but I will typically work with what I've got so it may be way more. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I'm Syrup and I would love to join you in your Marvel endeavors if you would allow it! I'm also interested in an OC X Canon set up if we both did one OC then a Canon for the other I would be pretty chill with that! I enjoy the MCU characters but if you'd rather do X-Men or combine I'd be happy to work with you!

Hi, what sort of Rp's are you thinking of? I have a bunch different X-Men canon characters that I'd be happy to add into the mix and I like playing Bucky in the Marvel-verse but could probably expand a little.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back