• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Marvel, anyone?

HI, my names stark_staffie, but if it's easier for you, you can call me cat. ^33^

⭐ Now, some boring rules to enjoy ⭐

:I can write with any age group, it doesn't matter to me.
⭐
: I am comfortable with mature themes, but prefer to keep things "fade
to black" when it comes to the sexy times, if it happens at all
⭐
: I mostly play male oc's, but will try to make good female character if needed.
⭐
:Uk time zone, but active throughout the day, and night.. *sigh*
⭐
:NO GOD MODDING! like, ever. It sucks man, don't do it..
⭐
:I much prefer pms, but will do threads. No discord, sorry.
⭐
:I range from many small paragraphs to a few big ones, but I try to length match, so my partner feels more comfortable
⭐
:Have fun! If you're not having fun, tell me, we can change things up to suit you better.

Now, Obviously, I like marvel, otherwise the thread wouldn't be titled, marvel.

Here are the characters / friend/ships I can play!
() = Ships [] = friendships ** = version Bold = craving

Leopold "leo" fitz (jemma simmons) [daisy Johnson, Phil coulson, Alphonzo "Mack" Mackenzie , Melinda may, yo-yo, oc, ect. ]

Peter Parker - spider man * Tom holland* ( Michele jones, gwen stacy, oc) [anyone, tbh]

Mantis (drax, loki, oc) [everyone, plz be her friend]

Bucky Barnes - winter soldier (steve Rogers, Natasha romanoff, oc) [sam willson, Tony stark, Peter parker, rocket raccoon, oc, ect]

Deke shaw (daisy Johnson, oc) [Peter quill, tony stark, peggy Carter, steve Rogers, scott lang, ect]

Peggy Carter *Agent Carter, the first avenger* (steve Rogers, Tony stark, carol Danvers oc) [every one :3]

Scott lang - Antman (hope van dyne/pym, oc) [anyone]

reply to the thread if interested, I'll pm you.

I would absolutely love to write Nat against Barnes! They're one of my favorite pairings. I'm familiar with both the MCU and the comics.

I was in the mood for something marvel related as well. Though, I'd prefer to use an OC for at least myself if you were cool with that?

Hey, it’s been a while since I’ve started a new Aos Roleplay, so I’d love to do something with Fitz if you’re up for it!

Hey, it’s been a while since I’ve started a new Aos Roleplay, so I’d love to do something with Fitz if you’re up for it!
I was in the mood for something marvel related as well. Though, I'd prefer to use an OC for at least myself if you were cool with that?
I would absolutely love to write Nat against Barnes! They're one of my favorite pairings. I'm familiar with both the MCU and the comics.
Sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back