• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Marry Me?

Kelli

Full Time Student
Hi, Y'all! So I've been really craving an arranged marriage plot, I have a few ideas in mind but I'm open to most, I'm also open to doubling but I would prefer to play the female role if you don't mind! Please pm me if you're interested thanks!!
Here are a few of my rules don't worry I know they look like a lot but they're just some basics to cover!

• Be active- I have a life too but once a day I hope is manageable if you can't do that but are really interested just let me know how often you can and we'll work with that
  • I prefer to double although my main characters are normally female, I can play a guy, not well, but I can play them. Again, will double, can make it even, just my guys tend to have a certain way about them that some don't prefer and if that's you that's okay just tell me!
  • 18+ PLEASE
  • No God modding, I write in the third person as well.
  • I prefer to RP here by pm or by email, I don't have skype, and I don't like to RP by a thread as I forget I have them.
  • I'm okay with OOC chat :) if fact I prefer communication, I love to talk about the RP or just about life I'm a generally friendly person, and communication is key for a good role play
  • Don't just ditch, if you don't like it fine but let me know that you aren't going to reply. I won't bug you unless you leave me hanging for like a week I'll send you a message.
  • Lastly, proper grammar, just no text talk and stuff like that I normally write a paragraph to 4 or 5 depending on how much I'm being given by the other person to work with and if I am on mobile which sometimes I am. I like the detail.

Hi, Y'all! So I've been really craving an arranged marriage plot, I have a few ideas in mind but I'm open to most, I'm also open to doubling but I would prefer to play the female role if you don't mind! Please pm me if you're interested thanks!!
Here are a few of my rules don't worry I know they look like a lot but they're just some basics to cover!

• Be active- I have a life too but once a day I hope is manageable if you can't do that but are really interested just let me know how often you can and we'll work with that
  • I prefer to double although my main characters are normally female, I can play a guy, not well, but I can play them. Again, will double, can make it even, just my guys tend to have a certain way about them that some don't prefer and if that's you that's okay just tell me!
  • 18+ PLEASE
  • No God modding, I write in the third person as well.
  • I prefer to RP here by pm or by email, I don't have skype, and I don't like to RP by a thread as I forget I have them.
  • I'm okay with OOC chat :) if fact I prefer communication, I love to talk about the RP or just about life I'm a generally friendly person, and communication is key for a good role play
  • Don't just ditch, if you don't like it fine but let me know that you aren't going to reply. I won't bug you unless you leave me hanging for like a week I'll send you a message.
  • Lastly, proper grammar, just no text talk and stuff like that I normally write a paragraph to 4 or 5 depending on how much I'm being given by the other person to work with and if I am on mobile which sometimes I am. I like the detail.
I would be interested

Hey! So I have a few different that c an be tailored to whatever we’d like including but not limited to, wolf packs, mob, but nothing really set in the Victorian era

Users who are viewing this thread

Back