• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings — MANQUE'S RP SEARCH. Seeking Literate Writers!

boketto_____

MANQUE'S RP SEARCH.
(Please note that this horribly formatted post is not at ALL indicative of my writing abilities lol)

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR?

• Literacy, ideally in the 1,000+ (characters) range. On that note, I mean it whole-heartedly when I say quality over quantity; never feel the need to stretch out a reply to Moby Dick's standards for the sake of a word count. It's hard to give a definitive range with writing lol, seeing as I personally tend to write anywhere from 500 - 5,000 characters... or more. It's all dependent on the scene. At the end of the day, I won't place a minimum or cap on your writing — it's your writing. As long as it progresses the story in a meaningful way or gives me something to bounce off of, we're good.

• I am game for romance, with one minor caveat: I don't enjoy writing romance for the sake of... well, romance. It's more of an after-thought to me — the result of fleshing out and progressing our characters' relationship. The emphasis is placed in the story, not the mashing of two characters together.

• A writer who's down for OOC talk. I like to get to know the person I'm writing with! The process is a lot more meaningful when I can attach a personality to the person who's sending me replies, in lieu of feeling like I'm bouncing back and forth with a brick wall.

WOULD WE BE A GOOD MATCH?

• I'm ghost-friendly. Not feeling an RP anymore? Mental health taking a dip? No worries! This is a hobby. Let me repeat that: this is a HOBBY. You have no obligation to pump out a reply every single day, nor do you owe me an explanation as to why you can't. Take your time, go at your own pace.

• I infinitely prefer Discord for both OOC talk and RPing, but if you're not comfortable there, I have no issues with RPing on-site.
    [/

Last edited:
If you would be willing, I'd love to try and do an apocalyptic rp with you.

Hello, if you are still looking, I’d love to try an apocalyptic or supernatural rp with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back