• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Manhattan's Social Elite (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

BurningBridges

Hey everyone!

Feel free to chat, ask questions, or make suggestions here. All character reservations should go here as well, but please keep in mind that competition is encouraged, so you only officially have a role once your character is accepted. Since I didn't include it on the main page, please make a mental note that this roleplay will be for literate and dedicated roleplayers only :)! Please make sure you have the time/energy/interest to write in the story before joining, and also please be aware that posts should be ~3 paragraphs minimum to ensure that everyone is contributing to the plot. I hope that this is a character driven and fun story, and I can't wait to get started! Cure and I will be co-GMing this, so if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to either of us. We're both really hoping to get a fun and committed group of writers on board for this!

Last edited:
BurningBridges BurningBridges

Hi hi!!

I was wondering to see whether the B-Listers Bookworm was taken? Or if the A-Listers Overachievers is taken as well?

Hey, sprouhtt! I'm one of the co-gm's. Roles whose status are not listed as taken by another user are free to try for. Just keep in mind that more than one people can go for the same role. Besides that, as of now, all of the roles except for the ones BurningBridges and I have are open :)

i'm having such trouble deciding between two roles omg

No worries. Depending on if roles do not get filled, we might allow doubles :D Just try for one and we can go from there! Let me or BB know if you have any other questions

Welp made a cs for the queen b role.

Thanks! We will look over it shortly. But before that, could you please find a real FC? We forgot to mention, but since this is a realistic roleplay we would like real life FC’s :)

What is it you’re looking to change? Feel free to PM one of us.
I didn't start on my CS yet so idk, I thought I should ask in case I find an FC that would inspire a slightly different persona but if you want I can just send you a PM if I would like to make any small changes, of course I would keep all the main traits (he would still be 'untouchable' in any case).

Thanks! We will look over it shortly. But before that, could you please find a real FC? We forgot to mention, but since this is a realistic roleplay we would like real life FC’s :)
Oh ok well never mind then if that's a requirement I'll have to bow out.

I didn't start on my CS yet so idk, I thought I should ask in case I find an FC that would inspire a slightly different persona but if you want I can just send you a PM if I would like to make any small changes, of course I would keep all the main traits (he would still be 'untouchable' in any case).
It probably won't be an issue, but yes, please just let us know what you'd ideally like to change once you think of it :D. We just don't want too many roles to overlap in the big themes, but I doubt it'll be an issue!

Annnnnd thanks for the interest, everyone. As a side note, I really appreciate the art of coding since I absolutely suck at it, but please make sure your stuff is readable! It doesn't seem like it applies to anything that's up there as is, but I've seen some intricate and beautifully coded things before that are pretty in appearance but impossible to actually read content-wise, so if you could spare us the strain on our eyes, it would be wonderful ;D!

Hey, just a question is any of the characters already deserved or something like that? Is just that I want to make a character for the overachiever but I saw someone already doing a CS for that one if it is already taken I can find another character to make.

Hey, just a question is any of the characters already deserved or something like that? Is just that I want to make a character for the overachiever but I saw someone already doing a CS for that one if it is already taken I can find another character to make.
Until it’s marked as taken, you’re free to try for it :).

Okay! Thank you can I make another character just as a backup if my first character (the overachiever) doesn't get choosen
i might make a backup too then, if you’re trying for the same role as me.

I think I found the perfect FC for my character :)

Great! The FC looks pretty on the nose so I'm excited to what you and everyone else come up with for your characters. This probably goes without saying, but as you're making your character, don't forget they're allowed to have flaws. It's only human ;D

Great! The FC looks pretty on the nose so I'm excited to what you and everyone else come up with for your characters. This probably goes without saying, but as you're making your character, don't forget they're allowed to have flaws. It's only human ;D
I am pretty sure he will have flaws (the description of the role you posted made that clear hehe) besides what would be the fun in characters that have no room for change as the story goes on (I like for my characters to learn and grow throughout a roleplay, not too much of course hehe, a bad boy will be a bad boy after all, but still)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back