• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mancers - An Elemental rp MxM

AceNfriends

Please boop Ace's snoot!
Howdy gang. This is oddball fox again looking for a fun rp for Ace and friends.

I had an idea for an rp that I'd like to brainstorm but I wanted to let you know that it might be a slow process as again, I think we have food poisoning? >.<

Before getting into the rp details let me tell you some things about us:

When I say "us" i'm referring to me and the other separate personalities that rp under AcrNFriends. There's a heck ton of us but only a few who rp. With that said the rp I'm about to discuss will be strictly played by me, Odd, as I am bored and we are all still recovering. However if you feel the desire to give lil dragon Ace a snoot boop I know he will absolutely love it.
When I rp I prefer MxM rps 18+ though there doesn't have to be any R rated stuff in the rp except possible fighting?
I prefer posts with at least 2 - 3 paragraphs.
If you are interested in the rp idea we can discuss kinks and limits as we brainstorm.
I prefer anime/animal characters pics.

Onto the rp details!

The rp is called Mancers.
It's set in the horse and buggy age and I'd prefer to have the characters be full animals though I don't know if that's against the rules so we can do anthros or more neko like characters.
The base of the story is that everyone is normal except a rare few who are seen as "witches" or Mancers. Mancers are revered, feared, and shunned. Still, sometimes the common folk need a mancers help whether it's a potion to cure an illness, a spell of fire to survive the winter, and so on.

There are 5 mancer types
Terramancer - earth powers
Aquamancers- water
Pyromancer- fire
Aquamancers (if you can think of a better word let me know) - power over the air
And blood mancers who can control people. Blood mancers are very rare and are kill- on-sight. Be careful if you chose a blood mancer.

My character is a fox terramancer who has a small cottage on the other side of the forest that is on the outside of the village. The villagers are afraid of the mancer and warns the children that the mancer snatches and eats naughty younglings for lunch. Still the mancer has a powerful control over the earth and plants around them and will often be asked to cure the sick or help the crops grow, though the mancer doesn't always agree.

If you are interested in this rp then shoot me a pm. I'd love to brainstorm but please be patient with the tired fox. I also haven't rped with the site in a long time so I'm still about iffy on the rules and everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back