• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mama, what’s for dinner?

IvoryCrystal42

Actor girl
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! My name is Merlin and I’d like to offer you an interesting story. I would like to offer a story of hardship and wholesomeness, struggle and triumph, slight baby fever and a lot of cuteness!

Here’s the idea:

Our characters are poor, dirt poor in fact. Poor as in ‘has to choose between food, rent and necessities’ poor. Are we so poor we can’t even afford new clothes? Are we well off enough to have a rinky dink car? Our characters are young adults (or maybe something else?) who for whatever reason have ended up in the bad part of town, and need to get out, need to start a life.

Our characters can be anything, siblings, parent & kid, friends, partners.

I’d like our characters to have to climb out of that, to become wealthier and stable. I want world building and a good story, details on how our characters live in the world we’ve made and how they get out of hell.

I would like our characters to have kids at some point, be it their own or an adopted or a friend or a relative. (since this is long term, I don’t mind when!), going through the trials and tribulations of raising kids while being poor as hell, or having just escaped it.

I don’t mind a good romance, so if you want our characters dating that’s fine by me!

I am fine with things like pregnancy and trauma, depression and neurodivergence. All I seek is a good story, and I’m open to ideas of how we make it!

One scenario is that we play a family of one parent and their young toddler who have been finally given an apartment to live in, but A) it’s in terrible state B) it’s in the bad part of town. The core of the story is getting enough money to live and help your baby!

Send me a message if you’re interested, with the word Horza in it if you’ve read this and wanna give it a go.

Hey! Recently just watched wolf children and was looking to do something inspired by that, like something wholesome and fluff. ( I'm suffering from jjk depression ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ)

So anyways, I'm interested!

Hey! Recently just watched wolf children and was looking to do something inspired by that, like something wholesome and fluff. ( I'm suffering from jjk depression ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ)

So anyways, I'm interested!
Just send me a message and we can discuss stuff!

Heya this sounds like a cup of tea that I would very much enjoy doing! And I would love to message you if you would like. And perhaps go over this idea with you in some detail?

heya would you perhaps wanna talk about doing a different rp than we did but still the found family slice of life?

I know the last one you didn't wanna continue so perhaps a different one could work out?

Honestly it was more I was stressed out and busy. I can’t remember the previous one. What do you have In nind?

cause if not I think the general Idea I had was maybe wandering parent and kid? Staying hotel and hotel trying to make it work?

We can talk in DMs. Feel free to bring up the idea you had previous, and the one you’re got now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back