• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Making digital character sheets for whoever wants them

Dark_creativity

Rocky Horror Picture Show
Hey y’all!

I’ve been messing around with InDesign to brush up on my rusty skills when I realized it’s much harder to do work when you don’t have written material and images prepared. That’s when I had an idea- what if I offered to make people character sheets? It would be something simple, one page with the writing and art you provide. I can do different document layouts you wouldn’t get in a standard word document (think multiple neat columns, advanced text wrap, customizable spacing like kerning and leading). You can also send me examples of what you’d want it to look like if you have an idea!

If you’d like me to make you a character sheet, please message me with your OC’s bio or what info you want on the document, as much art as you have (or none at all! I can get creative), and anything you’d like on the sheet such as color scheme, font, photos, links, etc. Just DM me!

The final product is meant to be a digital PDF only, but let me know if you want a printable version and we can discuss what that will entail.

I don’t expect more than like two people to be interested in this, but that being said, if I get swamped I will edit the post or make a comment that I’m swamped and can’t do any more at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back