Maji'Ka: The Paralithium Crisis

@Kagura

Hey :) I just wanted to ask if, given my character's ability, I could actually grant her the flight ability as I did. Let me know if that's not the case and I can quickly remove it! Also, a quick question about the transformation: I was wanting to make it so that when Ollin transformed, her dyed hair returned to its natural state, dark brown, and when she went back to regular state, it would be the dyed blond as it was before. I was wondering if I could do that to her? Though I have no good explanation as to why that would happen, so I understand if that's a no there~

@Kal Yes, that fine! but the machanics would work based on maji'ka so her flying for a long period of time will drain her. If that's fine with you then I'm fine with it :P

Also sure- hair color change. Whai not.

Kagura said:
@Kal Yes, that fine! but the machanics would work based on maji'ka so her flying for a long period of time will drain her. If that's fine with you then I'm fine with it :P
Also sure- hair color change. Whai not.
Thank you! And yes, that only sounds fair~ Hahaha! This is gonna be a lotta fun~

Replace all angle brackets with square brackets.

<SPOILER=Title> Content </spoiler>

The spoiler NEEDS a title,or it will be impossible to open.

@Kagura

Few questions. So for the transformation, are you talking like Sailor moon? you go from regular clothing to special clothing and or uniform within a moment or so? Would this be equal for if your transformation kind of made you a creature? Talking more about if one were to turn into an angel of sorts. Like wings, shiny clothing, maybe slightly more mature body?

Once transfromed, powers drain them correct? not just the transformation? Then if they could fly slightly or something would require use of power.

How exactly do emotions full power. Doesnt that mean they would have to be in a constant strong emotional state to use powers at all? or do they just get power ups?

If i was looking for slight flight and healing of others, what powers would i be looking at.

How does restoration work? Simply makes wounds heal faster? how would emotions power this still?

Is alteration like Altering an appearance only, or altering the composition of something like turning a rock into lead? or would it be mean about fooling someones senses, making them think the rock they were holding felt as heavy as lead, when it really wasnt?

@Kaine, read my goddahm updates! I explain the abilities in Transformations & Foci

Transformation I want the appearance you transform too, so yes- like sailor moon, but I also want you to name a foci. No wings unless their your foci like in Kal's case.

If you're going monster, the shard has taken you over and you transform from your human self (so yes transformation) but you can't transform back.

Transforming initially takes a strong survival instinct, after that when you transform it won't drain you.

About the strong emotional state, not necessarily- think of a teenager who'd get depressed at the slightest thing, or angry, or etc. It works on every kind of emotion, so they would have an easier time pulling it up. But every emotion causes action, so if you're just burning emotions left and right you're going to wear out.

Emotionally sound people would have a harder time summoning up trivial emotions, but their emotions are stronger because they aren't trivial.

If you want them to fly it will drain them.

Healing would fall under restoration. Slight flight would probably be alteration but in a way you would make things that help you fly.

I'm really against the idea of them flying 'naturally'. Kal's character uses wings as her foci, so I accepted that, but just being able to fly because of Maji'ka, makes me question physics. Haha.

@Kagura Omg how could I forget that, I looked at that right before I posted it, I'm a dumbass, sorry about that. 
Haha, the color of his name is as close as I could get to the color of his Maji'ka

@Kagura Okay, dumb question time. Can I have the focus object be an animal? I'm thinking of making illusions my charri's main ability.... so... anyways...

Gotcha! *chuckles*

EDIT: Am not.... I was thinking animated illusions hah

Oh, you can make your illusions animals for sure xD

You can't have the 'foci' that causes them to BE animals is what I'm saying.

So let's say you have a sword or w/e as foci, you can wave it around and make fake animals.

But you can't have an animal and make it shoot fake fire beams because it's your foci.

I'm using a twig..... for foci... >.> hehehe

Nah, i was thinking like... a squirrel or something useless that would be foci and it would be illusioned to look like something in order to distract an enemy while the charrie does restoration stuffs, or something. *salutes*

I like twig with a lone leaf better tho hehe

The reason i don't want animals as foci is because if anyone else lost their foci they'd have to go get it, where the squirrel's able to run back to you and able to use magic while away from you (which foci can't in the first place)

Alteration magic can alter a persons physique right? or would the transformation do that?

Transformations do that. I'm not allowing any otehr personal alteration beside that, but you can illusion

Never mind about this this. Editted my sheet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please introduce your character, and if you had an idea in mind for the "survival instinct", feel free to post that. I will provide encounters for all those who can't think of them, as well as troublesome experiences for those of you who did think of something.

Expect the unexpected.

Some final reminders:

1.) This is a literal roleplay, please be sure to make sense in your posts. While I like activity, please give other people a chance to catch up.

2.) For your intro posts I'll ask at minimum two paragraphs to see what your made of. I gave a very general opening to the rp for a reason, react or do as you wish.

3.) If you make an NPC, be aware that they are free to use for me, I will pick them up and plop them places and if you get upset I will point you to this rule. It's going to happen.

4.) Everything else I forgot.

@Alad V @Mintsong @Huehuehuehuehue @iLoriel2 @Darth Pai @Eniak

@Twirls Finish your signup!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back