• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mainly Harry Potter but OG Zombie Apocalypse is also very cool along with other settings

MrSynnical

Timelord
Hello there!
General Kenobi

I‘m Syn (he/him), and I’m a roleplayer of over 10 years experience in writing original settings, fandoms, and creating stories on my own. I haven’t roleplayed for a little while, but am eager to get back into this awesome and creative hobby once again.

A bit about me:
  • Am an annoying Drummer
  • Cat dad
  • Aspiring Actor
  • Likes various genres of metal
  • Obsessed with True Crime
  • Thinks people should be more outraged about anchovies on pizza than pineapple

RP Related Stuff About Me:
  • Looking for an 18+ partner
  • Am a multipara/novella style roleplayer - but am very flexible on this depending on what the scene requires at the time. I have no minimum post length as those are very weird to me, and am a true believer in quality > quantity. As long as you know your characters well, give me something to react to and don’t do one liners, I’m sure we’ll be good
  • Am happy to provide a writing sample
  • Am not afraid to play unappealing/antagonistic characters - In fact, I quite enjoy it as they’re a challenge
Fandoms I’ve RP’d:
Harry Potter
Star Wars
Doctor Who
Game of Thrones
Elder Scrolls - Skyrim
Cyberpunk

OG Settings I’ve also RP’d:
High/Dark Fantasy
Scifi
Zombie Apocalypse
Urban Fantasy
Modern Crime

Settings/Fandoms am currently the most interested in writing:
- Harry Potter
- OG Zombie Apocalypse - have a character in mind, but need to write him a character sheet

Is possible my elbow can be twisted to write something else however. So if our other interests align, still send me a message if you have a specific setting or idea you think I’d be a match for.

Biggest Craving Right Now (Aside from a Dr Pepper): Harry Potter!

But hang on, I need to add something here before getting started like the mature adult I am.

Rowldemort stinks.

Ahem.

Harry Potter RP Info/Ideas:
  • Already have a character sheet to share
  • He’s an OC
  • Ideally, the story would be set many years after the end of the books/movies
  • The Wizarding World is sleepwalking into facing a new threat. Have a few ideas for a powerful Vampire that’s in my OC’s backstory, but he needs a lot of development at the moment. Am more than happy for this to change though. Doesn’t have to be a Vampire threat if you prefer something else. Feed me your ideas! Or throw them at me if that’s less weird. Don’t care how you do it - collaborating is an awesome part of RP
  • Am up for romance so long as it's a slow burn and the characters are of an appropriate age to be together. No student/staff relationships for example
  • Will be making side/supporting characters along the way to fill the roles of students, staff etc

Limits:
  • Anything that goes against the sites rules
  • Inappropriate relationships between staff and students in an HP setting. Age gaps between adults are fine. Preferably for me, those characters would be at least 21+ if doing a storyline of that nature
  • Powergaming and Metagaming (Although my CS has a section for things any character can have prior knowledge of - The Wizarding World seems to be full of rumours spread about people. Some being true, others not so much!)
  • Hard Godmodding and writing my character’s actions without consent - Incl. side characters. Light Godmodding just for the purpose of moving a scene along is totally fine with consent. If unsure, please ask! Questions in general are always welcomed
  • Not being able to separating IC and OOC - I’m not my character. I’m actually way more uncool.

It’s been a while since I’ve written one of these, but think I’ve covered everything for now. Thanks for reading, and feel free to drop me a DM!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back