Main Writers Application

Dragonmystic

Do you want to be a main writer for Nocturnals 3e? This is the place to express your interest!

Being a main writer is a big commitment, we only want people willing and able to go through the entire product cycle. However, it does mean you get to have the most say in the direction of the Nocturnals.

I want a group of at maximum 5, preferably 3 people as main writers, myself included. Any more and we're going to have issues with thematic focus.

If you are interested, please:

1. Give a short description of yourself and supposed areas of expertise

2. Why you want to be part of of the project.

3. What you see as the core themes for Nocturnals.

4. A couple things you want to change about the Nocturnals.

5. Some links to your best works (or post it here)

I'm interested in helping in this project, but I know that I'm currently not qualified to be a main writer.

I think one thing to keep in mind about the book we have for 2nd edition is that it seems to actually be three books in one, namely Manual of Exalted Power: Nocturnals, Glory to the Most High: Nox, and Celestial Directions: The Firmament. I'm not sure the second two books will make sense in 3e, and I'd feel weird about changing them up, since they are mostly fluff and so well written. Remember, the authors have stated that one of their objectives with 3e is to try to keep some things mysteries.

sebsmith said:
I'm interested in helping in this project, but I know that I'm currently not qualified to be a main writer.
I think one thing to keep in mind about the book we have for 2nd edition is that it seems to actually be three books in one, namely Manual of Exalted Power: Nocturnals, Glory to the Most High: Nox, and Celestial Directions: The Firmament. I'm not sure the second two books will make sense in 3e, and I'd feel weird about changing them up, since they are mostly fluff and so well written. Remember, the authors have stated that one of their objectives with 3e is to try to keep some things mysteries.
I haven't seen Dragonmystic in a while but I'll let him know that you posted here :) !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back