Main story

SinfullyHatred

Dedicated

Out in a field somewhere there is a hand made village that has been put up by some survivors from the blue flash. Monsters lurk around at night and the survivors fight them off as much as they can and usually have to ditch the place they had set up for themselves in order to survive since their strength isn't as great as they think it is.

Ashimatora looks around the fences that have been put down around the cloth tents with old rags they have scavenged along the way here. He sighs as he looks in the far distance thinking about the  peaceful place he is dreaming of being in. He shakes his head slowly as a tear comes to his face remembering his past and smiles as he looks over to the other survivors, reassuring himself that he wasn't alone. "I'm just glad I'm not alone..I just wish we find the place we are all hoping for.." He walks towards the almost prepared campfire and helps with it.

Lucius looks up from the spot he is laying down in and sees people moving to the campfire and stays where he is. Lucius has always hated being around people because of the abuse his father gave. So he goes and rests his eyes from the long day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back