Mail Men

Question: Express Post... What is that? I'm just trying to figure out how I should fit it in. But other than that, love the idea of a courier service that transports "out-of-the-norm" things...

Tripodric said:
Well express post is like mail you pay extra to get delivered to you faster. Seeing as you mentioned it here don't bother putting it in your CS, as it proves you read the rules.

@Mrgrudge okay a few issues with the CS. Firstly I don't like the picture; it's too zoomed in. Maybe another one of the same guy?

Secondly I'm not sure how practical a flare gun would be as a weapon. Other than that you're good to go.
Ok. Hope this image is better.

@Mrgrudge you're now accepted :)

@Wastes Storyteller okay firstly a picture for the appearance would be great, but if you honestly can't find any picture at all that fits your character then I suppose it'd be fine, but I would really like a picture. And I think you should edit the personality section, because as it is now it sounds more like a skill section. So please fix that and make it more based around personality.

Can I just say I really like the idea of the parkour thing. In fact, the idea of this RP actually started out as being based around a team of parkour delivery guys who delivered stuff to criminals.

Tripodric said:
@Mrgrudge you're now accepted :)

@Wastes Storyteller okay firstly a picture for the appearance would be great, but if you honestly can't find any picture at all that fits your character then I suppose it'd be fine, but I would really like a picture. And I think you should edit the personality section, because as it is now it sounds more like a skill section. So please fix that and make it more based around personality.

Can I just say I really like the idea of the parkour thing. In fact, the idea of this RP actually started out as being based around a team of parkour delivery guys who delivered stuff to criminals.
Alright, I accept the constructive criticism and I will edit it.

I have edited my profile. I just am never good at coming up with 3 positive and negative traits, I'm always good at just a well-rounded general description. But I will follow the guidelines of any roleplay that I come across and I like enough to create a character.

I forgot about a picture! But yes... I can't find a picture of a living man that fits his description... Every picture I find is like too good looking. It is truly hard.

I do think a picture does really help me visualize the character, but I also think you were descriptive enough.

At this point in time I don't think we'll get enough people interested. I've already put it in the interest check twice, so if you guys have any friends who may like this sort of thing then please try to get them to join.

AddictedtoPaper said:
I was aiming for young, so that there's more diversity of ages within the company. I can add a few years, if you'd like. When will we start rping?
That'd be good thanks. And later today hopefully, as I've got other commitments.

Just to let everyone know I'll ne doing this RP in an episodic form. As in we'll have separate episodes, each with their own self contained plot. We'll do maybe four episodes before the finale, a larger episode with a bigger plot. Sound good to yall?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back