• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Magirose Academy [OOC]

Main
Here

Limerick.Grimoire

~*~ Lost In A world Ill never understand ~*~
here is for your ooc chat, feel free to ask questions and voice your concerns, i'm always willing to listen! I'm also always open for plotting! also! pm me if you wish to help accept characters or want to be a co-gm

So how much combat is to be expected? I was relooking everything and it look like there's lots of potential for it but at first glance it seems that this was just a school thing

Hey guys! If you wanna discuss relations with Chini [my char], then please DM me and we can look into it. Would love to figure those out.

there will be a class for combat for the students and for those who wish to venture into the woods there are many unfriendly critters out there!

And if you like our character does that mean it's accepted?

np! i have the first starting post up and if you follow the 'other' link, you will find dorm pairings and, the dorm and school layout if you are curious about the dorm situation

lol dorm three is 2 shy guys and a grumoy guy I like it XD

So int eh dorm listings it says Luna's in dorm two
Dorm 1

• Wren
  • Klara
  • Chini
Dorm 2

• crow
  • luna
  • alden
, but in the RP you made it sound like Luna was in dorm 1? did I misunderstand something?

NP with her connections to Chini I can see the confusion, sorry if I caused any trouble.

no thats okay it was my bad, I fixed it to say she heard Luna out in the hall so she went to check it out and found luna

it doesn't matter its just easier for me to distinguish the dialogue, my eyesight isn't the best xD, I do pretty well though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back