• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings "Magicians, not wizards!" MxM roleplay search

Mx. Broken

U know what they say about people who use Pantene
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
'ello! My name is Keiran/Mani, I just recently got registered for college classes and spend most of my time at work or sleeping, I'm 18 and a masc genderfluid. I've been wanting to do a highschool roleplay for quite awhile now, but it's a bit different then your regular roleplay, here's the plot.

Westbrook is filled with monsters, werewolves, Fae, Vampires, sirens, and even wizards (or magicians as they'd prefer to be called.), The town is riddled with these creatures that want nothing more than to to live their lives, but a group known as 'The League' have been killing them off. It started with a young werewolf girl, she was only 10, then it was a Fae found drowned in a lake, and it was only getting worse, and to top it all off, there's a new kid in Westbrook, can the monsters keep him from beginning to hunt, or is he destined to kill them all, or maybe he's even got some magic of his own?

I was hoping to play as a magician seeing as I've always been obsessed with wizards, warlocks, and magicians, but if you were hoping to be the magician, then I'm fine with playing as the human

Users who are viewing this thread

Back