• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐Œ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ, ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐š๐๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌโ™  A fantasy romance Roleplay

STARZ

โ˜†๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ป
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
โœฉImagine a world where magic can be proved to be real. A world where something that looks so unrealistically beautiful yet dangerous can be found only by certain people around you. A world with people who have the rare bloodline allowing them to weird such dangerous beauty. Mages. The ones who can wield it not because of power but because what they knew was magic was much more then power. It could feel.โœฉ

In a world where magic is constantly questioned. There lived mages. The people who at one point freely shared there abilityโ€™s with others without the fear. Able to help others with the powers they wielded and even pass down such capability. Teach people how to treat magic.
Yet none of that had lasted. People started being filled with envy and greed. While the mages only wanted to help the people who didnโ€™t have the potential to wield power the others envied those who could learn. They grew hungry for that power they possessed and soon enough that greed brought them violence. Mages would be taken in by force. Experimented on. tested on. They tried to take that power by force. Yet, Working with something dangerous came with consequences. The day the testing stopped was the day magic fought back. When people started to realize that magic could feel and it hated to be forced into control. people lost lives fighting for the power.
The peoples greed still festered but with the multiple incidences that were caused led to the decision of banning mages. Banning magic in general. Though there are still cityโ€™s that are more peaceful and accept such people with open arms there are many that donโ€™t and even some that are between.
By now, mages are often seen as outcasts in the eyes of people who started it all. Criminals that are often targeted just by being found. Most cityโ€™s have a law against them. A kill on sight law. Unfortunately, there are still those people who would take that chance to take a mage in, test on them yet again. That is if one is found. Despite the law and the risk mages still roam some streets of those crime cityโ€™s and towns. There are often those who can still blend in with the rest. Hide whatever it is that makes them stand out as a mage as most if not all inherit something inhuman that points them out. Wether it be a animalistic trait, markings or simply something small such as a odd eye color. In this case there was someone with a much larger flaw that could stood out if not hidden. (I would like to add this isnโ€™t in modern time itโ€™s kind of old timey? Not like wayyy back, this was originally based off of the magic from arcane ngl-)

hello hello! If your here I must say Iโ€™m so glad you read through all that! If your even interested in the plot line so far Iโ€™m even happier!

As you can tell Iโ€™m looking for a Roleplay partner that can place a male for fxm whoโ€™s be interested in the setting above :] though there is more to the actual plot like that is mostly to set the area and what the plot is actually like if that makes sense.

I do have a few guidelines/rules but I promise there not too much!

โž€ Please be literate or above, I write at least two - three paragraphs depending on the situation in the rp.

โž please do not control my character, make them say things they didnโ€™t say etc.

โž‚ donโ€™t be afraid to ask questions! Iโ€™m happy to answer any of them or explain anything that might confuse you!(this includes bringing up triggers that you have, I personally donโ€™t have any big ones)

โžƒ feel free to bring up new Scenarios/problems to involve in the rp if you think itโ€™ll add to the rp or keep it going!

Saying that belowโฌ‡๏ธ Is more to the plot/what actually goes on between our characters.

Y/C is one of those people that at one point was interested in magic. Just before the trouble that had been caused. Cussing y/c to miss any chance of learning. Most tried to convince them that it was pointless. That magic couldnโ€™t be passed down and that there family had no magic involved. Yet y/c never fully gave up on the research about magic. Y/c managed to a lot of researching about what truly happened and why mages became outcasts, though was unable to share it with many people(if you choose to have friends who agree with them and all go for it.) the city Y/c had lived in was stern. One of those cityโ€™s that had cruel laws against mages. One that hasnโ€™t spotted a mage in years which did bring y/c a bit of doubt in their research. Without someone to prove any of it or show any of it all that was done was practically only theoryโ€™s.
Though there was one who managed to get around town. A mage who just happened to be able to keep their certain features hidden long enough and be sneaky enough to get around. M/c, a woman mage who had just happened to be mistaken for a citizen as a child. However it didnโ€™t last long being able to fit in as a child. Her adopted family was the first to witness the development of a inhuman feature. Wings. She was young when they first showed, not in the most cleanest way did they develop. Though at first her parents still kept her, she was a child after all. Starting off small they could be mistaken for real bird wings. As she grew older they grew along with her until her parents could no longer risk having her around.
M/c now lives in small hidden areas of the city. Underground areas covered by tarps or rubble and even abandoned homes that no one bothered to investigate.
it went well for the short lived years, managing to live as a thief using high ground such as roofs to get away easier when being caught. Being able to use the power she inherited, the magic she managed to get along with she could hide the off features of herself just to be seen as a thief instead of someone who wouldโ€™ve been killed given the chance.
That is until the day Y/C and M/C come into contact. A unexpected drop in caused by a mishap of M/cโ€™s.

A fight between magic and herself, a reveal of what she really was. m/c took a chance entering through a open window with a thud. Y/cs window. Yet m/c didnt find a place to hide like she should have. Not after spotting somthing about y/cs genuine interest in magic. The research.
However this led to the meeting between the two. M/c, a winged being now standing before y/c without a way to explain themselvesโ€ฆ

If you are interested donโ€™t be afraid to send me a chat! I would love to hear what you have to say about my idea. And might I say if youโ€™ve read all this, hands down you are amazing!
(I also love to rp on discord^^)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back