• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Magi the Labyirnth of Magic {OC x Cannon Double}

SunieFlower

Your local dork
Hello there! Call me Sunie, I'm in college so I might get a tad busy, however, if you are interested in this roleplay I look forward to hearing back from you!
If you do not wish to roleplay as my oc's love interest, please just don't contact me. I don't mean to sound rude, I'm just a tiny bit tired when people see my posts, come to me, and then only want me to play someone for their oc and not do the same for me. I like things to be fair! And,even if you ask me to do a character I do not like or know well- I don't care. I shall try it! I want things to be fair for both sides, all that I ask is that you do the same.

Enough about my tiny rant- I shall get onto my rules.

Response time / post length.
I'm sorry to say that if you write very little, I'm not the partner for you. I find it easy to lose interest when all I have to go off of is a single sentence from you. I find it hard to enjoy writing that small myself either. I normally go for 500- 1000 words, I understand that sometimes a little less is all you can go for. Just no one-liners please!
I normally reply very quickly, rping is something I enjoy in my free time though- so I won't be able to reply all day. At the very most if I take a week to reply please say something! I could've forgotten, or something came up- in which I often forget to ask for more time on my part, in advanced I'm sorry. I'm not the best at admitting when I'm going through a hard time and need some more time.
Don't worry about grammar either tbh, as long as it's readable, and not text talk I don't really care about it.

OCs
I don’t care what your OC is, as long as it fits the world.
In fact, please tell me about your OC! All my OC's are my precious lil babies, and, I love hearing about others lol.
Don’t God mode.

Don’t control my character.

Love Interests
For my OC I'll ask for Judar (Or judal?)

We can rp here in messages, or discord, or email, I'm open to all three- whichever you would like to do.

If you're still looking for somebody to roleplay with, I'd be more than happy to discuss a plot with you. However, I am going to take the opportunity to apologize ahead of time. My responses are going to be dreadfully slow during weekdays, though I'll certainly be able to meet your preferences in post length, and I'd be thrilled for the opportunity to play as Judar / Judal.

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Yes! Im a bit slow atm due to trying to fix my sleep schedule and overall health and blah.
But I'd love to do an RP! Message me and we can talk more! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back