• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mafia/War/History/Alternate History Partners needed + Other themes accepted

Red_Rob

Hello all!

I'm new to this forum but not new to roleplay!

As the title is stating, I'm searching for roleplayers willing to embark into a roleplay with me related to mafia, war, history or alternate history. However, if you got any ideas, I'm open to everything, really! I got plenty of ideas containing various genres and willing to start writing as soon as possible! I do hope this little message from me will attract some roleplay partners in order to create amazing storylines and thriving adventures!

Thank you!

Hey lovely! I’m a huge lover of diving into darker themes, involving mafia’s, street gangs, drugs, mental illness, all of ittt.
I love putting my female oc through hell and back, if maybe you’d want to write I’d love to!

Oh no, poor character of yours! :P Yeah of course! Hit me up in the conversation so we can start dropping ideas for a plot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back