• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mafia Roleplay

OsakaMaggie_98

I've been craving a roleplay with a plot I've come up with a little while ago;

"As one of the most powerful and feared Mafia bosses, Muse A's father hasn't always been the best at getting along with others. He's had no qualms about getting his hands dirty, burning bridges and tearing down others in order to keep his position of power. Because of the carelessness, Muse A's father has managed to piss off the wrong group of people, which ultimately backfires on Muse A. Muse B, the leader of the rival gang, abducts Muse A and gives their father an option; he relinquishes his position and wealth, or Muse A dies. He has three weeks to make his decision".

If you're interested, please let me know! I'm a descriptive roleplayer and I prefer to use realistic face claims, please and thank you! Also please let me know if you prefer to double up or do OC x OC ; either way I'm not picky!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back