• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mafia Boss x Assassin MxM Story

Wei Wuxian

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Is anyone interested in a story about the love between the Jeon Family and the Assassin sent to kill the head of the Jeon Family? The Jeon Family is a powerful family. They have roots that are deep in drugs, etc. A lone assassin who is the best money can buy, is asked to kill the head of the "gang" but when he meets him, he realizes they are around the same age. They start to bump into each other a lot, and a spark begins to develop as they slowly start to fall for one another. Meanwhile, the hit that was put out on your character is taken up by someone else, someone my character doesn't even know exists. His brother. He's never met him because they have different mothers; however, the brother knows of my character and wants to watch him suffer.

My character will be the assassin. You'd play the boss/head of the Jeon Family. It is a Male x Male story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back