• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mafia 1x1

SunBun

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1000009594.jpg

I am CRAVING a mafia rp.
I have a few small ideas we can build off of.
Note: I play female ocs but will play any gender side characters.

Plot ideas:
My oc is the mafia "princess". Daughter of the boss. (Russian or Italian, we can pick). Your oc works for her father. You can pick a position, but my idea was his right hand/enforcer, or an assassin/hit man.
My oc has sought you out for training as she does not want to appear weak. There have been threats to her and her family as of late by a rival mafia.

Another idea would be you are the mafia boss and my oc owns or works at a place they frequents or they use to hold meetings with clients.

All I know is I want so much angst and drama. Slow burn love.

I ask that you write multiple paragraphs, be over 18, and be okay with darker themes and topics. (It's the mafia after all)

If interested feel free to comment or pm me! I'm OK with staying here or going to discord. Mxf, fxnb, fxf2m, gxg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back