• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mad House 2.0 // Orphanage Role Play [ closed ❀ ✿ ]

Pine

PK THOT ⚡
Supporter

tumblr_mubp390Rmi1ral65ho1_500.gif

Welcome to the grand opening of the Whitaker Orphanage. Here you will find a comfortable

environment close to the nature of Sterling, Virginia. Owned by two siblings ambitious to ease the

woes of these less fortunate children, their new life is guaranteed to be filled with tranquility,

amenities and love right from the start of this summer.

Click here to learn more.

This role play will be accepting role players through an application process by the way.

my lovely lady bumps

air is not good, patrick

air is not good

Last edited by a moderator:
YES WE DEFINITELY ARE HI

It really is fun, if you're an absolute sucker for angst and stupid situations like I am. :'D

Feel free to hit me up with any questions you may have, I'll be glad to answer!

It really IS just an orphanage, but we aren't averse to having some crazies if they can be executed effectively.

This role play is a re-make/sequel to another role play, which was just called Mad House, so it's sort of a throwback to that.

In THAT role play, there were quite a few crazy kids, but the role play sort of began to mature from there then die.

(Also, don't worry about having to know anything about the previous role play.

That will mostly just pertain to mine and Spectro's characters because we couldn't resist spicing up the drama.)

Good to hear so ~

Let me know if you have any questions as well. n wn

ehhhh since when do i care about wrinkled clothes anyway

oops, wrong thread

i mean, bump?

yikes bumping two recruitment threads at once is awkward

i swear i'm not a role play whore

/crosses fingers behind back

Not really. I'm a bit confused about the plot but that'll be explained in the overview area, won't it?

xD I thought that constant picture in your posts was a one for the book. It's quite red so I was wondering if this story included lots of bloodshedding

plot what plot?

There will be more information in all the role play tabs, yes yes.

This is mostly a kind of free-form role play with no universal plot, though there will be events and such that will surely kick up a heck of a lot of drama.

AHAHA I'M SORRY MY SIGNATURE SEEMS TO BE VERY MISLEADING FOR PEOPLE

no that's just album art from a band i love that nobody knows sob

Pine said:
plot what plot?
There will be more information in all the role play tabs, yes yes.

This is mostly a kind of free-form role play with no universal plot, though there will be events and such that will surely kick up a heck of a lot of drama.

AHAHA I'M SORRY MY SIGNATURE SEEMS TO BE VERY MISLEADING FOR PEOPLE

no that's just album art from a band i love that nobody knows sob
Ah no plot? I see.

And yes, it seems to be misleading. xD Even the person at the last looks like a deadly scarecrow

Yeah, it'll just be a bunch of hormonal teenagers having to live together for an eternal summer.

but again there will be plot-esque happenings but this is all mainly character-driven

It's a... idk pretty picture just ignore me. lol

Ah, well, you see...

/nervous laugh

It's an application process.

We aren't taking reserves. c':

Just fill out the character sheet. c:

there's isn't a lot of stuff up for the role play so all of that is worth a read

Uh... that's a good question.

Idk, I've been talking to you on my phone and it never shows here so-

Ah, well, genre for the album is doom/gloom metal if that explains anything. cx

The Great Cold Distance by Katatonia (which I recommend to literally anyone, or rather, Dead End King/Dethroned & Uncrowned).

Well, I was naming off albums.

You could technically call it heavy metal, but it's all kind of... relaxing?

in my opinion

It's just sort of heavy instrumentation (very prominent guitar rifts in The Great Cold Distance) that balances with the voice...

Vocals themselves are pretty calm.

Idk, it's kind of hard to explain.

aaaaand all comments here should prolly be more relevant to the role play or else the mods will get mad

my fault for straying off topic haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back