• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings M4Romance

PinchHitter

It has been a long time since I have been on this site. Or written anything. Pardon the lack of fancy code or pretty display. I am a simple creature. As such I will jump right down to brass tacks.

About Me:
Basically had my heart ripped out so I disappeared. Lost my laptop and not used to working on my phone so it may take me a little while to reply. I am demi-sexual and will write any type of romance. Zero preference as long as the character is fleshed out. I usually play strong hard headed men because it is what I'm good at. I like all plots from paranormal to plain old slice of life. I really like wit h stories though not going to lie.

All I expect:
18+
Mature
Story builder (even in slice of life help me plan things to make it go somewhere)
Sensitive to my schedule. Mostly on at this time. We can discuss ways around this.

I provide:
Paragraphs of more or less concrete, heart-felt plot driven narrative from the perspective of an affable yet stubborn me.

Please PM me if you think we can make something work. Man, I really hope someone does.

Hey, doll! Anything you‘re craving at the moment or ya just wanna scrap something together?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back