• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [M4M] native tribe slice of life, with some adventure.

LucarioPounder

What I had in mind is the two of us being members of a tribe of people on the Oregon/Washington coast. The two of us would be friends, and do our best to hang out as often as possible, and even work together often. Could lead to romance later if you’d like, but not required. The tribe will be a group of several villages of people up and down the coast. They mainly sustain themselves from fishing, and low level farming of potatoes, onions, tomatoes and the like. Each village will have roughly 500 people in each, and each chief will be democratically elected. And to keep things in order, the man will move into his wife’s clan when they are married. This will be roughly based in 1750 ish. Historical accuracy ain’t totally necessary, just as long as long as we have a good time.

There can also be a bit of conflict with the other clans, weather it be crossing fishing boundaries, or lacrosse games getting a bit out of hand. Just enough to cause a bit of drama, but not cause any all out war. Unless any other tribes come along, that aren’t part of the tribal alliance. Heck, maybe even a Bigfoot encounter, since that region tends to have the most sightings. That can be discussed in DMs though.

I only rp my main character in first person, and prefer if you did as well. I also play side characters a lot, and tend to play them in third person. I also tend to write 1-2 paragraphs, you can do more if you’re a more literate person, but please don’t do less. I like having a little bit to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back