• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (M4M) high school slice of life.

LucarioPounder

Looking for a casual roleplay as two students going about life, screwing around together and whatnot. My character will be Lucas, an incoming freshman who loves soccer, and will do his best to get the starting spot as striker, since most athletes focus on football. He also will try to create a bowling club, and try to convince your character to help him.
Lucas also enjoys the outdoors and video games, which may lead to plenty of potential shenanigans. It can lead to a bit of drama with their classmates, neighbors and parents depending on the situation at hand.

We can decide in DMs if they are already friends, or they meet when they come to school that first day. Either could make for a solid plot point. I’ll leave that bit up to you though. Romance optional, but not required. And it doesn’t have to be between our two characters, but side characters we could involve.

I only rp on discord, and first person perspective, just so I don’t confuse my main character with side characters. Cause I tend to go off on a random plot tangent sometimes. I usually do 1-2 paragraph responses. I also sometimes play side characters, and do them in third person. I’m weird like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back