• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern M4M/A roleplay with/as mutant (x-man)

Hello there, I'm 18 years old and you can call me Arx. I'm new to roleplay community but I have this idea that I want to try. Also English is my second language so please forgive me.

You asked me out. It went great, you were smilling all the time and felt butterflies in the stomach. It was just perfect. You woke up in middle of the night shivering. Soon after it turned out that you are a mutant, something you hate. Now you have to deal with boy you like as well as accept you have to live with new powers. Let's not forget that you meet him on anti mutants forum. You will try to warm him up to mutants before comming out but its hard when not only he hates mutants but you too.

I would like to write at least 2-3 paragraphs 1-2 times a day. We can always change it if you want. Summary refers to you but I can play mutant as well. We can change other details in DM too. If it's something you want to do please DM me on discord!

Arxsesful#2220

I want to keep it not only professional but send each other memes and talk about shit too sometime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back