• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy # šŸŒŸ [M4F] Seeking Medieval Fantasy Adventures with OP Characters! | 20M | Law Student | EU Timezone šŸŒŸ

ikkms

Lurker
**Hey, stranger!**
If youā€™ve stumbled onto this post, congratsā€”you might just be what Iā€™m looking for! But before we start crafting tales of knights, dragons, let me introduce myself a little:

---

## About Me: The Busy Law Student Lifeā„¢
Hi there! Iā€™m a 20 year old from Europe, currently *drowning* in law textbooks and caffeine as I try to survive my law degree. (Did I mention I have **FOUR midterms** in the next two weeks? šŸ˜± Pray for me, friends.) Between my endless study sessions, I love to escape into the world of roleplay, but a little heads-upā€”Iā€™m juggling a *ton* right now, so my replies might be a bit slower than usual. During stressful weeks, you can expect a reply every week or so, but I promise Iā€™ll always come back to you! šŸ–¤

However, when I do find time to write, Iā€™m all in. I adore creating rich, immersive worlds and diving deep into story. So if youā€™re cool with a little patience, we can create something amazing together!

---

## šŸ° What Iā€™m Looking For:
**1. Setting:**
Iā€™m currently obsessed with **medieval fantasy**. Think castles, dragons, swords, magic, and all the epicness that comes with it. (*If youā€™re more into modern settings or sci-fi, this might not be your cup of tea, and that's totally okay!*)

**2. OP Characters:**
For the past year, Iā€™ve been writing characters who are... well, letā€™s just say theyā€™ve been on the weaker side. šŸ˜… Iā€™ve explored the underdogs, the quiet ones, the characters who are struggling to even swing a sword without tripping over it. But now? Iā€™m feeling the need to change things up. I want to write a character who is **overpowered**, someone whoā€™s a force to be reckoned withā€”think powerful mages, legendary warriors, or immortal beings with god-like abilities. If youā€™re not into OP characters, I totally get it, but this is the direction Iā€™m heading at the moment.

**3. Character Relationships:**
Iā€™m *super* open to what kind of dynamic we create. Our characters could be rivals, sworn enemies, best friends, frenemies, lovers, or something way more complicated and unique (the weirder, the better, honestly). I love seeing how different personalities clash or mesh, so letā€™s see where the adventure takes us!

**4. Plot:**
Right now, I donā€™t have a specific plot in mind. I have the **bare bones** of a world written up (which Iā€™m happy to share!), but Iā€™d LOVE to create something *together*. We can brainstorm plots, world-building details, conflictsā€”whatever sparks our imagination. Iā€™m looking for someone whoā€™s equally excited about the creative process and who loves throwing ideas around. Iā€™m flexible and totally open to your suggestions!

---

## šŸ’Œ My RP Style:
- **Writing length:** I tend to write anywhere from 500 to 2000 per reply, depending on whatā€™s happening in the scene. Iā€™m not super strict about length, though at least 500 words per reply would be appreciated!

- **Tone:** I enjoy a mix of darker, more serious themes with light, quirky moments. I love writing emotionally intense scenes (the kind that make you scream *ā€œWHY WOULD YOU DO THATā€* at the screen), but I also love fun, banter-filled interactions that make you smile.

- **Posting frequency:** As I mentioned earlier, Iā€™m pretty busy right now, so expect slower replies when life gets hectic (especially with those midterms looming over me like a final boss in a video game). But if youā€™re cool with that slower pace, Iā€™m *totally committed* to making this RP something great!

---

## šŸŽØ What Iā€™m Looking For in a Partner:
- **Enthusiasm for brainstorming:** I want to build this world and story *together*. If you have ideas, throw them at me! Letā€™s get creative and see where it takes us.

- **Patience and understanding:** Life can be chaotic (as you can probably tell from my current schedule), so Iā€™m hoping to find someone whoā€™s okay with a slower pace. Trust me, Iā€™ll bring my A-game when I do have time to write!

---

## šŸ“ Final Thoughts:
If youā€™re up for the challenge of roleplaying with a busy-but-dedicated law student, and if the idea of medieval fantasy adventures gets your heart racing, then Iā€™d *love* to hear from you! Hit me up, and we can start brainstorming something epic. Iā€™m super flexible about where the story goes ā€” letā€™s just have fun with it!

Thanks for reading all of this (seriously, youā€™re a hero if you made it this far)! If you think we could vibe, send me a message. šŸ°āœØ

---

Looking forward to hearing from you!
\- Your friendly neighbourhood law student whoā€™s trying to balance midterms and medieval fantasies

---

[Mordecai Stormcrest] (Mordecai Stormcrest)
[Elreika] (The Magic of Elreika)

Hey there! Just took at your interest check and honestly I love what Iā€™m seeing here. I know you said to send a message and I was planning to, but this question might be relevant for others so Iā€™m putting it in a post: Your title says [M4F], does that imply you are specifically looking for female partners or does it mean youā€™re looking for a partner who will play a female character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back