• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom M4F Percy Jackson quest rp

Cenedril

Posting a quick interest check from work, 0I'll update this with more details tonight or tomorrow.

I'm Cenedril, I write at what I think is a moderate level, as far as length and quality, and I'm looking for someone similar. I do multi-paragraph posts, and I don't really enjoy posts that are too short or too long. Writing with a lot of detail and evocative word choice is great, but allowing time for the other character to respond is important.

I'll play a Male and really only like to play one main character. Of course I'll play NPCs and the like, but I'm not a fan of doubling.

As for the Plot, I'm gonna keep it short for a bit. Two late-teenagers from Camp Half-Blood get sent on a quest to go do something, it will involve exploration, sometimes gritty combat, and lots of fun social interaction and some romance eventually. Unless the characters really aren't vibing that way but we still want to continue the RP.

Let me know if you're interested in this vague idea. Is there a particular God(ess) you'd like to be the child of? A monster you'd really like to fight? A place from Greek mythology you want to visit?

I've always been a fan of the Percy Jackson series! If I were to roleplay this I would probably be the daughter of Aphrodite, I believe she is more cunning than she allows people to believe. It would be cool to have part of the plot take us to Hephaestus's workshop, where as his wife's illegitimate child I would be unwelcome and have to pass some bizarre riddle or challenge.

I really like this. I'd like to join. If I do, then I'd probably be a daughter of Hekate. She's sort of wierd and creepy. Sort of like a Bush-witch girl.

I'd enjoy working something out! I'd most likely like to play as a daughter of Hermes, I've god a vague-ish sheet for her haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back