• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy M x F vampire love story

Lily Price

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone, so I've been roleplaying for a bit and have been craving a vampire X human plot so if your interested please pm me :)

### Interest Form for Vampire x Human Roleplay

**Roleplay Title:** Awakening Shadows

**Plot Idea:**
My character, a human female, is cleaning out her family’s old basement when she stumbles upon a dusty box or ancient book. Curiosity leads her to open it, accidentally releasing a powerful vampire who has been trapped for centuries. As their worlds collide, they must navigate the consequences of this fateful encounter.

**Character Details:**

- **Vampire Character:**
- **Name:** [Your Choice]
- **Background:** [A brief history, e.g., noble lineage, tragic love story]
- **Personality Traits:** [Dark, brooding, charming, conflicted]

- **Human Character (Me):**
- **Name:** Nova Treasure
- **Background:** [Normal life, perhaps a fascination with the supernatural]
- **Personality Traits:** [Inquisitive, brave, empathetic]

**Key Elements:**
- **Conflict:** The vampire's struggle with their past and the human’s fear and attraction.
- **Setting:** A blend of the modern world and the vampire’s ancient history.
- **Themes:** Forbidden romance, the clash between duty and desire, and self-discovery.

**What I’m Looking For:**
- Engaging dialogue and character development.
- A mix of suspense, romance, and adventure.
- Opportunities for plot twists and deep emotional connections.

**Interested?**
If this plot intrigues you, please share any ideas you have and pm me! Let’s create a captivating story together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back