• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [ m x f ] RUSTED FROM THE RAIN [ lazy lit ]

ikigai

Hey! Thanks for dropping by. Like the title says, I’m getting back into the groove (or trying, at least). For everyone’s sake I’ll keep this brief:

- I’m 30, therefore I won’t write with anyone under 21, at minimum. 25+ is even better but I’m not ageist (just want to write with fellow adults).
- Fellow ‘lazy advanced’ writers are wanted—someone who has a firm grasp on grammar, maybe could churn out a novella for a post but does just as beautifully with a couple strong paragraphs instead. If our styles don’t gel I’ll be honest.
- I’m looking to write the female lead. I’ll play any and all characters, as well as create a diverse cast of my own to keep the story afloat, but I’d like to write a single female main. I don’t double in the sense of “you scratch my back, I scratch yours.”
- M/F only for central pairing. I’m down for all other pairings throughout the cast but our leads will be male/female.
- I have very few limits and prefer dark storylines. We can discuss limits more one-on-one (I will abide all you have), but let it be known that I’m looking for story first.
- NO CIS-HET MALE WRITERS. See rule below, I’ve been burned one too many times
- DON’T BE WEIRD. I’m engaged to my soulmate, fiercely loyal and a rabid feminist; anything strange or inappropriate toward me OOC and you will be flamed and blocked.
- I HIGHLY prefer staying on-site or e-mail but y’all have persuaded me enough to use discord. Brownie points for anything else tho
- Please put some effort into your message. Sentence-long messages will be ignored

For plots—I’ve got some more fleshed-out ones I can share, but if you happen to think one of yours matches the vibes I’m looking for I’d love to hear!
(If there’s an asterisk I’d be the happiest camper if we wrote it)

. Demon/Human
. Satan/Human *
. Vampire/Human *
. Supervillain/Heroes
. Gifted/Gifted (mixed with Hitman/Target, have an idea here)
. Deity/Human
. Greek Mythos (Hades/Persephone specifically)
. Cult Leader/Sacrifice *
. Mafia member/Law’s Family
. Hitman/Target
. Stalker/Victim *

Some fandoms we could either borrow from or write within:
. Dark Tower series (haven’t finished, more inspo)
. Outlander (inspired)
. The Sopranos
. Arcane
. Baldur’s Gate 3
. Game of Thrones/ASOIAF (no, not HOTD, sorry)
. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Thanks for getting this far! Please shoot a PM in lieu of commenting below. I hope to hear from you-

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back