• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings M/M

SmartAlecX5

Basics:
I’m 33 and have been RPing for about 15 or so years.
I like to write between one paragraph and several paragraphs depending on how the RP is going
I like to have a few RPs going at once so we can switch between them and not get bored but this isn’t necessary.
I like playing with canons but adding and taking away from the plot to make it our own.
If we are playing in a plot where there are Doms and subs, I ONLY play with people who can play one of each. I will not play with someone who only subs/bottoms 24/7.
I really only play M/M (occasionally will try M/F but rarely)
I like building worlds so, side stories, flashbacks, character development, NPC, minor characters and two or so main characters.
I like drama, dark themes, canon and originals, slice of life, emotional pain, past abuse, horror, mental illness, drug abuse, etc.

Current Plots:
Aqua-man (I’ve only seen the movie)
Shameless (Mickey and Ian)
Hunger Games
Fantastic Beasts (Dumbledore and Grindelwald)
Bloodborne
AHS
Walking Dead: The Game (Show/Comics too)
Star Trek (Deep Space 9)
Novel Inspiration (Stephen King, Neil Gaiman, etc)
New add Teen Titians, just started watching the new show and I’d like to play around with a male Raven
High School

Open to any plot ideas really ^_^

PM me or reply here :) Thanks!

Last edited:
Bumping ~ Also just so everyonebis aware I am into dark and detailed themes so I’m pretty much open to anything

Bumping ~ Really want to do a Shameless RP, AU or based off the show with Mickey and Ian, I’ll play either but Ian is favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back