• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

M/M Rp Search: Avengers, Supernatural or Skyfall

RedDogReid

He/Him/His
I'm looking for a small handful of rps right now. Pairings are as follows:

If a character's name is bold, I will only play as them in the pairing, and will not play as the other character, at all.

Otherwise, I'm open to playing either character in a pairing.

AVENGERS

Tony Stark & Steve Rodgers

Steve Rodgers & Bucky Barnes

Tony Stark & Bruce Banner

Steve Rodgers & Loki

Tony Stark & Loki

Thor & Loki

Clint Barton & Steve Rodgers

Clint Barton & Loki

SUPERNATURAL

Dean Winchester & Castiel

Dean Winchester & Sam Winchester

Dean & Sam & Castiel

Dean Winchester & Michael

Sam Winchester & Lucifer

Castiel & Lucifer

Skyfall

James Bond & Q

FAQ

Q: How long are your replies?

A: That depends entirely on what is going on.
If I'm playing multiple characters or there's enough going on, I can get up to 5 paragraphs reliably. Alternately, if we're in a dialogue heavy scene with only one character each, I might end up writing a single paragraph or less depending on what my partner has as a minimum. On average, though? 2-3 paragraphs.

Q: What are your expectations from your partner?

A: Nothing extensive.
I don't demand specific length posts: I'm happy as long as you write as much as is needed in the moment. Quality over quantity and all that. I also don't mind if there are typos and grammar mix ups here and there. It doesn't bother me as long as it's not a constant thing.

Q: How often do you reply? How often do you require your partner to reply?

A: Given that I'm in my last year of college and work part time, it's pretty much a given that my replies will be delayed sometimes.
As a general rule, I reply anywhere from multiple times a day, to once a week. Unfortunately, sometimes I don't see delays coming, so please understand when sometimes replies take longer than normal. As for my partners replies, I don't care how long it takes. If you reply every day, great! If you sometimes don't reply for a week, a month, whatever, I don't mind at all. I'm very relaxed when it comes to that.

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_m8wpopvsTa1rziwwco1_500.gif

Pfft, Cas. Manners, please.

Excuse him, his "people skills" are a little "rusty".

Anyway, so I read over the Supernatural pairings and I must say... YES.

Ones I'm interested in (pretty much all of them) :

Dean Winchester x Castiel

Dean Winchester x Sam Winchester

Dean x Sam x Cas

Sam Winchester x Lucifer

Qualifications Weekdays I can reply at least once a day, weekends I can reply more.

If I'm going to be unable to reply for more than a couple days, I'll let you know.

My reply lengths vary, but I don't one-line. I'm a multi-para kinda gal.

I have more experience playing Castiel and Sam, but I've played as Dean a couple times before. Lucifer I would have to brush up on.

I can play multiple characters.

And here's a little sample of what I can do: click me! It certainly isn't all I can do, just what I've done so far in that RP.

Okay, I think I'm done now.

PM me if you're interested!

If you're still looking, I'd love to do one of these:

Tony x Loki

Thor x Loki

Also willing to try

Loki x Steve

Loki x Clint

Users who are viewing this thread

Back