• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern - M/M roleplay search -

cutthroatbunn

☣️ S a l i n e S o l u t i o n ☣️
Hello all!

I am looking for a M/M roleplay. I will be using my newest oc. Or if you wanna use cc's we can think of a fandom we are both in. I have a plot already so you don't have to come up with one. Just the oc (if we are using them).

- Rules -
1. Have decent grammar, punctuation, etc.
2. Come with an oc who is at least a bit formulated. Doesn't have to be the most descriptive thing in the world but make it decent. (Only if you wanna use oc's).
3. Be semi-literate or higher (1 paragraph or more).
4. The plot is based on a song so if you don't like that sorry
5. Romance is fun so if you want to do romance we can but it is not a must.
6. I can't think of anything else so comment or send me a message if you wanna roleplay!​

what is the plot (I want to know if my character fits in)?
It's about my oc struggling with being a hypochondriac. He's so paranoid about catching a sickness he starts to shut himself in his house. Y/C is his closest friend and is the only one he trusts in the house. Y/C is trying to get him to see a therapist and help him through it but M/C is quite stubborn and that's all I really have for it so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back