• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern m/m partner search!

LIA.

screams
guidelines.
descriptive. my minimum is 2 paras (500+ words) but it doesn't matter as long as you give something for me to work with. my grammar is decent/understandable and i wouldn't say i'm perfectly fluent in english but so far, i think i'm alright.
forms. for character sheets, my default is name, age and visuals as they're far easier and we could just jump on to the roleplay after that. i'm fine with doing longer ones and your preferences will be heard.
characters. i like roleplaying with characters that are over the age of 18, even if they are in high-school. i don't like muses that are too feminine or submissive, that's just a personal preference. versatile characters only pls
comfortability. i will hear you out on your concerns and i'll be happy to answer any questions you have for me. don't think you're being too 'annoying' as it's always good to be prepared beforehand.
(i also watch animes; namely aot, jjk, sk8 the infinity and such so if you want to roleplay as a ship off there, let me know!)

plots.
(these aren't the only ones i am into, i'd definitely be up to do something different if you're craving it!)
1. MUSE A has been a single dad for a while now, having gotten out of a loveless marriage or having gained custody of his child from a lady he knocked up a few years ago. Taking care of a child all by himself is extremely tiring, in more ways than one and it doesn't help that he's all alone with no one to assist him. His friends have jobs to go to and he takes most days off from work. Google is his only pal in a case like this. In comes MUSE B, his new neighbor. Boy oh boy, he's something special alright. A slightly younger yet grown man that, unsurprisingly, likes to roam around his house naked. He lives off of his wealthy parent's earnings and he's undeniably gorgeous. MUSE A might be crushing on him and calls the other over so they can babysit his kid together and MUSE B doesn't refuse. MUSE B takes MUSE A out to the hottest clubs in town and they cuddle the night away and possibly travel around the world and MUSE A believes he's found love again- Wait, MUSE B is afraid of commitment and did all that out of pity? Woop,, dramaaaaa!
2. MUSE A has been an actor for a while, starring in a TV show that isn't very popular but has been heard of. He gets casted in a teen-romance movie and once the movie comes out, he gains immense popularity as well as a large number of female fans. Obviously, he is a very gorgeous man and his personality is nowhere near boring, which are added pluses to his amazing acting skills. He is considered 'daddy material' by his admirers and well... he doesn't disapprove of that. Like any other pretty boy, people assume he's straight. He pushes off questions regarding his sexuality but it still leaves others wondering. Then there's MUSE B (can be another actor/model/singer/anyone of wealthy status) and he's been in the business for a few years now. Boy, he's loved by many as well. He is around the same age as MUSE A, albeit older and they meet up by fate.
OPTION 1: They form a very close friendship; always spending time together, appearing on each others' social media often, taking trips across the country, etc. Well... they fall for each other hard. (classic best friends to lovers)
OPTION 2: They immediately become rivals and on top it off, they're dating now. No, not by their own will of course but because their managers set them up for publicity. (ENEMIES TO LOVERS!!!!)

3. tattoo artist x florist BUT the catch is the tattoo artist is the gentle one whereas the florist is just straight up the opposite but his whack ass personality cancels out because hes hot

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back