• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 「m/m」愛に溺れるーー

tsukimii

渇愛の罠
213763691166336275a8294b40f0c212.gif
i'll probably close this for now. thank you to everyone who visited and messaged me!​

about me・愛の罠 ────
hello, hello! i'm back after a trimester of college and am kind of craving a m/m role play ٩(◕‿◕)۶
there is not many interesting things about me, but i like anime, manga, otome games and the like!
recently, i finished piofiore and am playing cafe enchante. they're both great, in my opinion, hehe.
i drink coffee, even at night (i can't help it), and i'm a huge sucker for fantasy.
fortunately, i'm on break, so for the next 6 weeks with near nothing to do because of the cough-cough
virus going haywire, i can reply much faster than my average response time.
though i'm kind of an on and off role player, i've been writing for a long while! (i lost count though.)
i hope we can role play together!​

preferences・誘惑 ────
a '°' next to a preference indicates a stronger craving toward said preference.
however, preferences are still preferences. i won't turn down a role play plot that doesn't have a °!

☾ vampires / demons °
☾ slow burn °
☾ darker romance
☾ human x ( supernatural creature ) °
☾ mystery
☾ historical
☾ fluff
☾ mermaids and mermen °
☾ japanese yokai or ayakashi °
☾ chinese influences
☾ forbidden romance​

rules・溺れる ────
壱┊please be at a literate level! before you send a reply, i would appreciate if you check for errors.
i'm a patient person, so you have plenty of time to do so.

弐┊i will check in with you up to 2 times before considering the role play dropped. the first time will be around 2 weeks of silence without prior communication, and the second time will be a week following that (if you don't respond to the first). if possible, just please do not ghost.

参┊chat and plot ooc with me! the story shouldn't be done solely by one party. it's a partner effort! i would also like to get to know you as a person too.

肆┊at this time, i'm mainly looking for a m/m supernatural or fantasy centric role play. if this is a genre you're uncomfortable with or you're craving something else, it would probably be better to find a different partner, sorry! and if you have a fandom in mind... feel free to tell me about it, but i can't guarantee that i will know about it.

伍┊no nsfw please! i'm really inexperienced in writing such scenes. i'm not easily triggered though, on the flip side!

陸┊if you read this far, i'd love to know you're favorite book or movie if you would like to role play.

漆┊small thing, but when it comes to face claims... i personally do prefer anything from anime to semi-realism references. i'm okay with using real people as well, but it's just not completely within my preference in regards to face claims. i'll match whatever style you use or prefer though, so if you only do realistic face claims, i'll also use realistic face claims.

捌┊most importantly, have fun! (⌒▽⌒)☆​

contact・渇愛の夜 ────
i don't really mind age. but if it helps to know, i'm 18 years old.
please have either your preferences or a plot you have in mind written out.
it doesn't have to be fleshed - we can idea bounce together as well!

please reply to this thread or send me a dm here if you'd like to role play!
you'll probably get a faster reply from me if you send a dm, but i will look over this thread as well.

thank you for reading / visiting ♡
happy early thanksgiving and merry early christmas!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back