• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (M) Looking for (F) for Long Term Roleplay Partner

Vacyr

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hBPYRsaBEBgiB9YG7FxUf3bP0hUDX3Tl3oVOjbKq9ZQ.jpg

My name is Vacyr (28) and I'm hoping to find a female peanut butter to my jelly (18+ please).

I'm brand new to the site but have over fifteen years of roleplay experience both in-games and on forums. That being said, I appreciate paragraphs in response but the length is up to my partner. I tend to write in paragraphs which may vary depending on what needs to be said in a scene. What can I say, sometimes the writing gods look down on me favorably and others times... not so much.

I work full time so my posting frequency may change day-to-day but I'm good at letting my partner know if there's a post coming down the pipe. Speaking of partners, I'm looking for someone who will collaborate with me. I enjoy having a direction and running with it then having an open dialogue on what should come next and craft our story together as we go. Romance is a must for me. I'm a sucker for a slow burn!

Typically I'll have a big long list of what I'm craving but right now I'm trying to get my feet back under me in terms of writing so I'm starting out with only a few options I really want in order.

NOTE: I have a few different roleplays cooking right now and will be pausing my search. Please keep me in mind for the future if you're interested! I'll bump this when I begin to look again.

1. Spiderman (looking for MJ but could be persuaded with a Gwen or original character)
2. Star Wars (our spin on new characters in the world of star wars probably during the clone wars but I can be persuaded other times. I know I want mine to be a jedi but you have free reign of yours. Lets talk if you're interested)
3. King Arthur with a female Merlin
4. Robin Hood
5. Professional Hockey player x YC
6. Returning home Marine x high school love interest
7. Medieval/Fantasy pairings I'm a sucker for

Send me a PM if you're interested!

Thank you for reading this far and happy roleplaying out there :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back