• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom M.H.A {OC x CC} doubling!

BellaJay

Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
HELLO again! I’m Bella, and I’m making a separate thread for this specific interest of mine - My Hero Academia! Specifically an {OC x CC} doubling plot!! But first, I’ll just get down some ground rules n’ stuff!

RULES

• 18+ partners! Yes, I do have an age preference, I feel more comfortable playing through role-play and even simply darker themes, with adults!

• Reply Frequency I’d appreciate someone who can reply 2-3 times a week! And one who is also Semi-Literate or Literate (2+ paragraphs) I’m also ghost-friendly, so I get if it happens!

• ROMANCE!!! My motivation for roleplay DIES if there’s no romance, I need romance!! 🙏🙏

• Grammar + Spelling I need a partner who can grasp English grammar and spelling quite strongly, I can understand a few mistakes, but if it happens multiple times throughout all replies, I’ll probably withdraw from the roleplay.

• Pairings I can do OC x Canon Doubling, and OC x OC! I can do all gendered pairings and I’m actually enthusiastic for people who want M/M or F/F pairings!

• Platform’s I prefer roleplaying on this site, but if you need me to have discord (etc) I can get it!

PLOT/IDEA
so yeah! I adore My Hero Academia and I’ve also read all the manga, so I’m full of sources when we roleplay! Just to make sure I don’t get any info wrong!

So, I usually do Canon plot including my OC, with a wee’ bit of romance on the side! Because why not? It’s so fun to write slowburn, and just genuinely romantic interactions!

And I can literally start at any point of plot within the manga/anime! I’d like to say I’m quite flexible over it! I can also write as basically all of the characters, so I’ve also got that as a skill!

Hopefully my VERY brief introduction has reeled you in to PM me! If so, feel free and have a wonderful New Years! 💖

i’m down for a double up if you’d like!

Bump! Did you know one can't physically lick their elbow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back