• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy M/F/M Love Triangle

KyIe

Friendly Stranger
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
“A” is a princess with a heart of gold. “B” is the stable boy who tends to her horse.

“C” is a prince. “A” has been betrothed to him from birth, so he visits her every year.

One day, a formal letter from “C” is delivered to the palace. The letter discloses the prince's plans to marry “A” by an appointed date. When “B” hears about this, he suddenly kisses “A”. Drama ensues.

I'll play "B" and "C". Each man will be a fully fleshed-out character, and you will be free to hitch “A” with either one. Or both. Both is good.

I'm getting way ahead of myself, though. Let's take a few steps back.

Hey, ladies! If you’re looking for a female who enjoys playing the M in M/F pairings, you’ve come to the right place.

About me: On average, I generally write 3+ paragraphs per post, and I generally post once every 1-2 days. I’m a very friendly individual, so I am super approachable OOC, but I don’t cross lines or creep. I will always be mindful of your boundaries.

If you're interested in this prompt, send me a PM. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back