• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

M// Comedy Romance

Pretty Peach

A Peach

╔══════════════════════╗

What's life without a little humor?

╚════════════════════════╝

I'm currently looking for humorous, light hearted romantic role plays. I'd like to maybe have silly divorced fathers who get together, or even two clumsy roommates. I enjoy silly situations, awkward tumbles and puns. Puns are my favorite things ever. I like my characters to appear suave and popular on the outside, but are really closet dorks.

╔═══════╗

IIIWhat I Do:

╚═════════╝

For now I'd like to play ♂ ♂ role plays, although I can be easily convinced to play ♀ ♀ (I actually have quite a few of those right now, which is the only reason I'd like to do M x M instead!)

I typically play nice guy characters, who tend to be popular, but sort of a sucker for corny romantic situations.

I like to play modern settings and maybe I'd like to keep it more slice of life style.

╔═══════════╗

What I Don't Do:III

╚═══════════╝

Abusive or previous abused characters. I find it hard to be so silly when playing with such characters. Give them a crazy past, but I want to keep themes light for this!

Large age gaps for romantic partners. Of course have other OC's be any age!

Sci-fi, medieval, unrealistic.

I don't use real images. Either I describe or use anime style.

╔════════╗

Pairings

╚════════╝

If it is in pink, then that's the character I'd rather play. If neither is pink then I don't care. I am open to other suggestions too! As long as it follows my dos and don'ts, go ahead and suggest!

Slice of Life:

House Husband ✘ Office Worker ★★★★

Homeless ✘
Rich Boy ★★

Pot Head ✘ Pot Head/Honors Student/
Dealer

Cyber Nerd ✘
Jock on Facebook

Business Man ✘ Intern/Prostitute/Boss/Employee

Roommate ✘ Roommate

Student ✘
Professor

Fan ✘
Pop/Rock Star/Manga Artist/Author/Actor

Manga Artist ✘
Editor

Foreign Exchange Student ✘
Family ★★

Fantasy:

((
Although it is listed here, I still like slice of life... ))

Human ✘ Vampire

1/2 Exotic Animal ✘
Zoo Keeper/Researcher

1/2 Animal Pet ✘
Owner

Angel ✘ Demon

Human ✘ Ghost

King ✘ Peasant

Prince ✘ Stable Boy

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd very much like to do the Dog Lover x Cat Lover with you! :) I'm an active user here, I write in paragraphs, and I will let you know whenever I'm having a writer's block or can't be available. However, I'm more comfortable with roleplaying via PM, mainly because it won't lock itself when it hasn't had a post in a long while.

Homeless ✘ Rich Boy

I'd be happy to do this one with you if you're up for it. Lemme know.

Bombielonia said:
I would love to do Foreign Exhange Student (As I am one soon ) x Family, as MxM or FxF, either one. :3
Really? O: Where? I am too hahaha.

Let's do MxM, I have way too many FxF right now. :/

Hey there I love most of these ideas specially the House Husband x Office Worker and the Popstar x Fan ones. I am a huge softie for things like this.

PrinceSleepless said:
Hey there I love most of these ideas specially the House Husband x Office Worker and the Popstar x Fan ones. I am a huge softie for things like this.
I'd love to do the house husband one! I've been dying to do that for a while~! :D Send me a pm~

Hi there! I'm interested in a m/m roleplay and would like to do any of these:

Homeless ✘ Rich Boy ★★

Business Man ✘ Intern/Prostitute

Student ✘ Professor

Foreign Exchange Student ✘ Family ★★

Let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back