Lunar Quest

Jukashi

Four Thousand Club
Well now, it's been a long time since I surfaced for anything major around here. Before anything else; sorry, I'm still not restarting Keychain of Creation, but no, I do still fully intend to continue it some day. However, I have been doing some things that aren't as much strain but still hopefully entertaining, and the stars have aligned in such a way that one of those things will now be related to Exalted again.

Namely, I'm starting the second chapter of Lunar Quest, an interactive comic/forum game over on tgchan. You can find and participate in the new chapter thread here, but if you haven't read it already I'd heartily recommend you start with Chapter 1, with my apologies for the art shift halfway and the amount of suggestions you'll probably want to skip.

Lunar Quest is set in a version of the setting roughly a hundred years and a bit, or thereabouts, further on than you might be familiar with; Creation is somewhat different now, though how much is as yet unknown. The quest's system is a heavily altered version of the Exalted system, with various stats and mechanics altered, smooshed together and otherwise twisted; partly to suit the quest format, and partly to just to be rather silly and make fun. The main character, though Exalted, is not quite a standard protagonist; as you read, you should find out why.

Lunar Quest was the first Quest I did, though I went on to do some others on tgchan. I'd highly endorse browsing the rest of the site for my other stuff, and even more so for similar adventures made by others; though I add the caveat that there's a lot of variety and you're almost certain to see things you don't like as well as those you do. That said, there's a lot of quality material, so I do recommend having a browse.

If you do read, or even choose to make suggestions, I hope you enjoy it.

It's a shame to hear about Keychain but wouldn't you like to host your second comic here as well?

Should be interesting, I remember reading the first Lunar Quest a while ago.

Still a shame about Keychain. :/

Hmm. Maybe if you archived the pictures and chosen responses on this site? It is rather hard to read through all the comments trying to get to the pictures.

It would be pretty easy if we set up a comic CMS for you.

If someone wants to collect it all together into an easier-to-read format when it's done, that's fine, but as it is is how it is for now.

Look up MSPA Adventures, Prequel and Ruby Quest if you're interested in how this sort of thing has been done more professionally before now.

Just wanted to say that I hope final exams go well! I've been going nuts with a final project myself.

*Does a happy dance of joy* I'm glad to hear you've been able to get back to less strenuous work, Jukashi, and I'm ecstatic to hear Lunar Quest is continuing. Thank you for letting us know and please continue to get better!

[QUOTE="Thorn Darkblade]Jukashi, I will sacrifice a goat for you to restart KoC. Just sayin'.

[/QUOTE]
Resuming KoC? BRING THE FEMALE VIRGINS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back